• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to deal with virus by REAL doctors and master

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
✨
✨
1f4ab.png
✨
✨

✨
RAISING OUR VIBRATION
✨

The ………………. virus has a vibration of 5.5hz and dies above 25.5hz.
For humans with a higher vibration, the virus infection is a minor irritant that will soon go away!
The reasons for not having a high vibration could be:
Fatigue
Fear
Nervous tension.
Rage
Hate x`aising
✨
And so......we have to vibrate high so that the frequency does not lower our immune system.
✨

The frequency of the earth today is 27.4hz. but there are places that vibrate very low like:
Hospitals
Assistance Centers.
Jails
Underground etc.
It is where the vibration drops to 20hz or less.
For humans with low vibration, the virus becomes dangerous.
Pain 0.1 to 2hz.
Fear 0.2 to 2.2hz.
Irritation 0.9 to 6.8hz.
Noise 0.6 to 2.2hz.
Pride 0.8 Hz.
Superiority 1.9 Hz.
✨
✨
A higher vibration, on the other hand, is the outcome of the following behaviour
✨
✨

✨
1f308.png
Generosity 95hz
✨
1f308.png
Gratitude 150 Hz
✨
1f308.png
Compassion 150 Hz or more.
✨
1f308.png
Love and compassion for all living beings 150 Hz and more.
✨
1f308.png
Unconditional and universal love from 205hz
✨
Vibrate Higher!!!
✨

✨
What helps us vibrate high?
✨
Loving, Smiling, Blessing, Thanking, Playing, Painting, Singing, Dancing, Meditating, Yoga, Tai Chi, Walking in the Sun Exercising, Enjoying nature.
✨
Eating food that the Earth gives us: seeds, grains, cereals, legumes, fruits and vegetables
✨
Drinking spring water.
✨
1f308.png
The vibration of prayer alone goes from 120 to 350hz
1f308.png

✨
So sing, laugh, love, meditate, play, give thanks and live!
✨
Let's vibrate high
✨

The original source of this information is from the book "Power Vs Force"
Based on David R Hawkins' Doctoral Thesis
Shared from Telegram

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Any dr who tells his patient what they want to hear and agrees with their patient on medical issues is a GREAT Dr.

If it so happens that the agreed upon runs counter to what the general recommendations and guidelines are then they become elevated to REAL Drs and every other of the majority Drs who follow the guidliness become FAKE Drs.

It does not matter what the topic is.

This is what patient autonomy does to the medical system.

The guidelines and recommendations of various health authorities is to have drs respect patient autonomy.

Any Dr who respects patient autonomy is thus merely following guidelines and recommendations from the cabal as well.

Interestingly i have yet to see any patient say that this patient autonomy stuff is the evil cabal and pharma driven and should be stopped.

So if you are following patient autonomy.....your are not in the light.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey post something that promotes cow shit and urine

You cannot always sell fake ang moh science

We should be more diversified in sourcing fake science news

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey post something that promotes cow shit and urine

You cannot always sell fake ang moh science

We should be more diversified in sourcing fake science news
Have you heard of auto-urine therapy?

People drinking their own urine?

Live sheep cell therapy?

Switzerland has quite a good alternative medicine industry. Those spas and clinics in mountains.

I am surprised how come the Homeopathic group never come to the fore with their treatments?

https://www.heel.com/en/home.html

20210926_211543.jpg

I used to work with a Dr specializing in Alternative medicine. I read the books he gave me. But I never practised it myself. His clientele are damn rich people. I can tell you talking all this pseudo science that contradicts conventional medicine and recommendations makes you sound like a guru or hero or savant.

And plays to the rich people and rebels.

It is an industry by itself.

20210926_212031.jpg

20210926_212307.jpg

Auto urine therapy was not popular among the rich people though. Haha!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
For every reputable doctor who says that there is no need for vaccination, there'll be a dozen of others who will come forward to criticize him and say that he's wrong.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
For every reputable doctor who says that there is no need for vaccination, there'll be a dozen of others who will come forward to criticize him and say that he's wrong.
Actually no.

I think by and large most drs are just keeping quiet. Follow the health authority instructions. They are the boss really.

If your boss told you to so something and said everyone is to follow this way you will say screw you and do opposite? Likely fired liao.

I am surprised that those dissenting drs have not faced disciplinary action yet.

Hence I think the health authority either agrees or are just cowards because there are many more drs now dissenting.

So I would place blame squarely at the foot of the licencing bodies.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's only because he IS wrong and his ignorance and stupidity WILL cost lives