• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to cook the most delicious green bean soup?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me myself:
1)large amount of pandan leaf(best is wild pandan leaf deep in madai jungle)
2)green beans
3)sago (moderate amount )
4)dried orange pee ( remove wind/bloating)
5)sugar.
cook till the bean rotten,add sago,add sugar.

how about you guys?what other ingrident you add?

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
add over-ripe durian leftovers with sago into the green bean soup. if u r adding these 2 ingredients, hold back the chowchow.

when cooked, serve it with packet or fresh coconut milk. yummy!! if u save some durian paste, u can top it up further with extra durian to give u the sinful OOMPH!

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

If eating this dessert for its cooling or jie du effect, better to cook the beans til just split open. Once overcook, the jie du effect is not there.

for me myself:
2)green beans
5)sugar.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
freeze any leftover durian sago green bean soup and u ve fresh patong icecream. the kids would love it!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is mandai jungle near to cemetery? if wild panda leaf grows in Mandai, could these plants get the nutrition from dead body juices?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is mandai jungle near to cemetery? if wild panda leaf grows in Mandai, could these plants get the nutrition from dead body juices?

pandan leaves not PANDA leaves. these leaves provide natural green coloring and natural aroma and enhance many desserts. the nyonyas love using these leaves for most of their cooking from nasi lemak to nyonya kuehs and desserts.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
add over-ripe durian leftovers with sago into the green bean soup. if u r adding these 2 ingredients, hold back the chowchow.

when cooked, serve it with packet or fresh coconut milk. yummy!! if u save some durian paste, u can top it up further with extra durian to give u the sinful OOMPH!

nowady hard to find FRESH cocounut juice.
those sold in supermarket is not freshly crush.the elderly tend to get diahrea

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
for me myself:
2)green beans
5)sugar.

ginger? no?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
add some lemon grass is good.
ginger also can

both ginger and lemon grass are good to get rid of wind

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you heard of malay ghost story?
banana and pineapple grow on cemetery.

you dare to eat?

no prob lah.many uncle stay inside deep in the jungle with a chair and a pack of cigratte...in the midnite waiting for durian to drop..no scare 1.