• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to check dividends payout history in sgx?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Info on past dividends payout and recent company announcements used to be in a page of a company for one glance. Noticed that these are not there now.
Can someone tell me where in sgx can I still view past dividends payout by a company?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Click on Company Information header on top left,

the drop down box will show

Company Announcements .....
Corporate Action

Click on Corporate Action and Select Category (Dividends, Rights ect2)

I think you should write to SGX to complain and ask them to reinstate the previous charts with all the relevant info for easy viewing.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Click on Company Information header on top left,

the drop down box will show

Company Announcements .....
Corporate Action

Click on Corporate Action and Select Category (Dividends, Rights ect2)

I think you should write to SGX to complain and ask them to reinstate the previous charts with all the relevant info for easy viewing.

Thanks!

I tried on the above steps for a share hotel grand and can't find any!

Will write in. Fuck sgx! Getting from bad to worst!

jw5

Loyal
If you mean Hotel Grand Central, I just had a look.
There is no data for the last 12 months, but if you go to Year 2013 or Year 2012, there is an announcement on book closure date for dividend distribution. Go and have a look again.

Thanks!

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks borom and jw5, I saw now. What happened yest was I went to click on company announcement first and corp action from there.

Still, sgx is making it harder for users unlike the previous format.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks!

Should be "bad to worse..".

"worse" is comparative.

"worst" is superlative.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the correction, sgx website is getting from worse to worst :biggrin:

Try CDP site & log in to your account...it is as bare as 'mother hubbard cupboard'....I tried looking for a summary of dividend paid to me, there is none on the site. In the past, they will send you through the post, the printed copy of dividend paid..now there is none. Only way to know, if you have been paid dividend, have to check bank's statement of account or wait for SGX statement of holdings at the end of the month.:rolleyes:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try CDP site & log in to your account...it is as bare as 'mother hubbard cupboard'....I tried looking for a summary of dividend paid to me, there is none on the site. In the past, they will send you through the post, the printed copy of dividend paid..now there is none. Only way to know, if you have been paid dividend, have to check bank's statement of account or wait for SGX statement of holdings at the end of the month.:rolleyes:

I'm not trying to check dividends I got, doing analysis on the share :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You're welcome. I agree that the website's announcement page is indeed getting more complicated.

Thanks borom and jw5, I saw now. What happened yest was I went to click on company announcement first and corp action from there.

Still, sgx is making it harder for users unlike the previous format.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're welcome. I agree that the website's announcement page is indeed getting more complicated.

You have all these idiots who make changes for the sake of making changes to boost their own credentials in resume. When things aren't spoilt, they fixed it till it's spoilt and still consider the damage an 'achievement'.

Another possibility for fixing things aren't spoilt is money under the table aka sidekick.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found this:
Company info --> stock facts

For those interested in dividends, can have a quick glance.

Last edited: