• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Access Blocked Sites Without Being Traced By Your Local Government.

Prophetic

Sick of being blocked online?
Use The Tor Browser Bundle complete security and immunity online.
Heads up is for those who are concerned about Internet security, who wishes to access and download from adult sites that the local media scoundrels disallow you from enjoying, politically sensitive sites, and for anyone who does not enjoy being spied on.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been using TOR for a long time.

I can write the way I write with no fucking fear from smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, his cartoon clown son Pinkie and their army of corrupt kangaroos pretending to be judges

Use TOR and write as you wish

WildestDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless u are not doing anything bad, what's the point if some VPN providers pass info onto law officials when told to do so? Mine does not track my online activity and no logs are stored so they can't sell me out.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not tech savvy....
when i want anonymous internet access to do illegal stuff....either I visit a cyber cafe or use my anonymous data SIM card....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless u are not doing anything bad, what's the point if some VPN providers pass info onto law officials when told to do so? Mine does not track my online activity and no logs are stored so they can't sell me out.

If you want to visit some sites l you need to use VPN software. What right does the PAP have to censor what Sporeans can read:confused:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not tech savvy....
when i want anonymous internet access to do illegal stuff....either I visit a cyber cafe or use my anonymous data SIM card....

Saferest is TOR.
Threaded through a VPN so home ISP will not even know you using TOR
VPN will not know what you are TORing about as everything in TOR is encrypted and untraceable.

Learn more of TOR and set further safeguards internally such as not even using TOR gates in Stinkapore etc etc etc

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

[/COLOR]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saferest is TOR.
Threaded through a VPN so home ISP will not even know you using TOR
VPN will not know what you are TORing about as everything in TOR is encrypted and untraceable.

Learn more of TOR and set further safeguards internally such as not even using TOR gates in Stinkapore etc etc etc

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

[/COLOR]

Pinky must be tor hui now knowing you using tor. lol

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but how come you fear ah Sam Leong fucking you :o:o

:biggrin:

I do not think ah Sam will want to fuck me.
When he try that, he is within range of me fucking him solid fucking him hard and fucking him in ways beyond imagination byond kama sutra and beyond japanese manga
He will get to see ten thousand shades of color and know Nirvana this side of Paradise.

BUT

he got to take a que number and must go for sex change as I love to fuck cunt and not arseholes and got to wait 12 months and must not have moley moles on the face.