• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HOW THE KTV CLUSTER REALLY STARTED. FROM MANY ON THE GROUND.....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT'S THE DELTA VARIANT NO?

WELL WE ALL KNOW THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

VIET KTV GIRLS AS REPORTED. NO DOUBT.

BUT WHERE DID THESE VIET GIRLS GET IT FROM?

FROM THE HAPPENING MEN ON THE GROUND.

CECAS ARE TOO CHEAP TO GO TO KTVs.

THEY GO TO MASSAGE PARLOURS INSTEAD TO GET THEIR FIX.

MANY VIET GIRLS WORK IN MP AND SPAs.

YOU CAN SEE MANY FRs ON THIS FACT.

MANY HAVE SEEN IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES CECAs ENTERING MPs.

MANY OF THESE VIET GIRLS ALSO DOUBLE UP AS KTV HOSTESSESS.

THERE YOU GO.

AND WHO SUFFERS?

SINGAPOREANS AND THEIR FAMILIES AS USUAL.

I AM NOT FOR THESE KTV PATRONS. THEY ARE IDIOTS. IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC YOU TAKE SUCH RISKS?

YOU GUYS ARE INDEED VERY BRAVE OR TWITS. I THINK THE LATTER.

SO WHO LET IN THE CECAS AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE OUTBREAK IN THEIR "SOUTH ASIAN" CESSPOOL?

SO PLEASE DON;T USE YOUE MEDIAS TO BLAME SINGAPOREANS AGAIN.

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

GO DO A CHECK AND SWAP TESTS THE MP EMPLOYEES. BY NOW, TOO LATE.

ALL WOULD HAVE GONE UNDERGROUND.

WHY WAS MASSAGE PLACES AND SPAS NOT ON THE RADAR EARLIER WITH SUCH HIGH RISKS CUSTOMERS?

SWAP TESTS ARE NEXT TO USELESS.

YOU NEED TO CT SCAN THEIR LUNGS TO REALLY FIND OUT IF AN INDIVIDUAL IS REALLY NOT CARRYING THE VIRUS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no pandemic so we cannot be in the middle of one.

The world has already moved on and it is about time that Singapore did the same.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its obvious to many that there is a direct link between CECA who patronize Viet girls dominated massage parlors as many are the same Viets who also work in KTV.
Go to Dunlop Street, Perak Road and Jalan Besar to see for yourself .
Its is not politically convenient for them to link it to CECA and so they keep on pinning it on the Viets.
My prediction is that the next cluster will be in Dunlop Street/Perak Road/Jalan Besar triangle

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its obvious to many that there is a direct link between CECA who patronize Viet girls dominated massage parlors as many are the same Viets who also work in KTV.
Go to Dunlop Street, Perak Road and Jalan Besar to see for yourself .
Its is not politically convenient for them to link it to CECA and so they keep on pinning it on the Viets.
My prediction is that the next cluster will be in Dunlop Street/Perak Road/Jalan Besar triangle
cecas are pap favourite fts
protected species
haaaa