• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How stupid can our police get?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
///
oh, they are Really Very Stupid Moneylanders and Bankers.
i owed ocbc oub and i dont pay
they always sent me love letters ie writ of summons....who cares.
///
xxx

did they offer you a job to work off your debt Grace? :smile:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are good ones too, like my school mate who is an inspector now, but most police siao char bors are fugly.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are good ones too, like my school mate who is an inspector now, but most police siao char bors are fugly.

most are lesbos....sop how come the CPIB havent found a case where lesbo poilice women get free fucks yet har???

since they are on the same bullshitting crusade might as well do another sensational one

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After a awhile, you will get this love message.

534404_10151865173779408_402061518_n.jpg

///
oh, they are Really Very Stupid Moneylanders and Bankers.
i owed ocbc oub and i dont pay
they always sent me love letters ie writ of summons....who cares.
///
xxx

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asked buikia: did they lift up the shop? why call shoplifting and not theft? :rolleyes:

One is under section 379 and the other 380 of the Penal Code. 379 means simple theft - theft of bicycle, shoes etc. 380 refers to theft in dwelling which involves shoplifting. 379 usually let off with a fine only. 380 stands good chance of jail term.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still waiting. Everyday, they seem to "improve" on their stupidity. There was a time when policemen were policemen. But, when the Govt choose paper qualifications over experience, what do you expect?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of them i see are tomboys...and some are lengbeh ones, i think if strong wind blow, they will fall...:p

i still think those cops in the 70's are tougher than the current ones. my uncle used to be a CID, sud sud bo beh zao...:cool:

most are lesbos....sop how come the CPIB havent found a case where lesbo poilice women get free fucks yet har???

since they are on the same bullshitting crusade might as well do another sensational one