• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Safe are our Banks?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Lehman Bros, Meryll Lynch saga, I'm reminded of the preferential shares issue by OCBC and UOB. Were they raising capital for their imminent financial crises? If so, how big is the potential hole?

What about DBS? With so many angmoh at the helm then and now, and their western inclinations, read subprime, isn't DBS a higher risk bank than OCBC and UOB?

Should we be reducing our exposure in these banks? Any insider info from bros here?:confused:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i not too sure how safe our banks are , but i think their current share prices are a tad too high. should be coming down at least another 20-30%

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick take your bank book for updates before they short change you! To those who bought AIA unit trust and insurance, good luck to u all!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How safe are our banks? MINE deducts money from my account without my prior consent nor authorisation! I asked for assurance that it will never ever happen again but sofar after so many months, I got no reply whatsoever. This means they will continue their high-handed action in removing money from my account as n when they please!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tony tan already say there are two senario. they will survive or they will collapse.

Anyone also know either die or survive.
DBS should be save, our gov. will bail out the Bank using CPF money if there any trouble.
In US different because by definition the accounting US goverment is Bankrupt long time ago.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got nothing to worry about. Banks collapse or survive.
I got no money.No cash.No income.Got nothing.
Looking at the whole financial debacle in the States makes me sick to the bones.
What the fuck are these people doing - conning the whole wide world!!! Shit!!!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the whole financial debacle in the States makes me sick to the bones.

See? The poor can be happy too :biggrin:

Cheer up, bro.. I'm sure you're not so down.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How do you buy things then? you barter?

080726jk

Alfrescian
Loyal
清洗管道

清洗管道(1)疏通各种市政管道,主管道和其他大型地下管道的堵塞。清洗管道高压清洗各种管道.疑难污水管道、市政管线、居民楼房所有分管、立管、主管管线。 北京高压清洗 (2)马桶:疏通因抹布、毛巾、塑料、清洁球等各种软硬物质冲进马桶所造成的堵塞。清洗管道。清洗管道(3)墫坑:使用年限久了,清理化粪池[/url]蹲坑上的尿碱变厚,使下水量小、流速慢,极易堵塞,本中心可疏通因此而造成的各种堵塞。。清洗管道 北京管道疏通(4)地漏:。清洗管道u清理化粪池疏通水泥、沙子、头发等各种杂物掉入地漏所造成的堵塞。 北京高压清洗(5)浴缸面盆:。清洗管道疏通各种型号的浴缸、面盆、菜池,包括V型弯和S型弯等各种管道。