• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How PAP can increase popular vote share in GE2025

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear John Tan, please convey to your masters my 4 NOs and 1 YES.

The tides have turned. POFMA as you like, you can’t stop a political revolution taking place on social media. CCS is right - it is not the 9 days of campaigning. It is 5 years of education which has taken place on social media. Accept reality. The following will help to promote acceptance of PAP among the young:

1) Stop the arrogance. We are the best, we deserve millions, we know better than you. Fuckoff, academic success =/= better govt. If you still don’t get this then good luck to you. Stop treating Sinkies as idiots.

2) Stop the gutter politics. Stop beating up opposition in Parliament. Stop abusing the MSM to mislead the public about opposition. Stop your double standards. If you can call someone rascist so can we. As you can see from the recent saga... your remarks about Singapore not ready for non Chinese PM has come back to bite you.

3) Stop abusing national resources to further PAP’s political agenda. Shut down the bloody PA and grassrots. Get the hell out of Oppo wards and don’t snoop around. Winterfell has no room for any arseholes from King’s landing.
Stop curtailing funding and development in opposition wards. The young take no shit like this, they will give you a black eye.

4) Stop thinking about how to fix the opposition... devote your time to think about how to fix the economy

5) But continue to do what you have been doing very well... ie parachute more paper generals into GRCs... recruit more talents like Ivan Lim and Victor Lye... this is something you have done right

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) Stop the gutter politics. Stop beating up opposition in Parliament. Stop abusing the MSM to mislead the public about opposition. Stop your double standards. If you can call someone rascist so can we. As you can see from the recent saga... your remarks about Singapore not ready for non Chinese PM has come back to bite you.
You evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar sons of whores are the racists and criminal bullies viciously smearing me a chinese virgin as slut whore mistress. And nothing wrong to say the majority chinese citizens are not ready for non chinese pm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar sons of whores are the racists and criminal bullies viciously smearing me a chinese virgin as slut whore mistress. And nothing wrong to say the majority chinese citizens are not ready for non chinese pm.
Sinkies are so stupid to base on jurong grc to say we are ready for non chinese pm when jurong has always been PAP stronghold.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are so stupid to base on jurong grc to say we are ready for non chinese pm when jurong has always been PAP stronghold.

Shout out to Clementi, which was carved off from West Coast GRC in GE2015 and added to Jurong GRC.

I believe that if Clementi had stayed with West Coast GRC, Bock would have won. That's why that little town was absorbed into Tharman's territory. :wink:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dearest, this is serious topic. You have very poor upbringing to interrupt with your senseless tirades, and that's my fault for failing to keep you in check. I'm engaging @Valium dearest to administer some adult punishment on you.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear John Tan, please convey to your masters my 4 NOs and 1 YES.

The tides have turned. POFMA as you like, you can’t stop a political revolution taking place on social media. CCS is right - it is not the 9 days of campaigning. It is 5 years of education which has taken place on social media. Accept reality. The following will help to promote acceptance of PAP among the young:

1) Stop the arrogance. We are the best, we deserve millions, we know better than you. Fuckoff, academic success =/= better govt. If you still don’t get this then good luck to you. Stop treating Sinkies as idiots.

3) Stop abusing national resources to further PAP’s political agenda. Shut down the bloody PA and grassrots. Get the hell out of Oppo wards and don’t snoop around. Winterfell has no room for any arseholes from King’s landing.
Stop curtailing funding and development in opposition wards. The young take no shit like this, they will give you a black eye.

4) Stop thinking about how to fix the opposition... devote your time to think about how to fix the economy

5) But continue to do what you have been doing very well... ie parachute more paper generals into GRCs... recruit more talents like Ivan Lim and Victor Lye... this is something you have done right
Get rid of CECA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shout out to Clementi, which was carved off from West Coast GRC in GE2015 and added to Jurong GRC.

I believe that if Clementi had stayed with West Coast GRC, Bock would have won. That's why that little town was absorbed into Tharman's territory. :wink:
But west coast with clementi was also pap strong hold isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest, this is serious topic. You have very poor upbringing to interrupt with your senseless tirades, and that's my fault for failing to keep you in check. I'm engaging @Valium dearest to administer some adult punishment on you.
Don’t pretend don’t know that he and you are both evil filthy Indian criminal bullies liar son of whores viciously attacking me for years until now. Pui your evil filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb with poor upbringing raised shameless criminal bully coward beast bullying woman.