• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much HongBao this year???

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are telling others how much to even give for ang bao,

how about telling others what paper to use to wipe their ass..

what a PAP low life shit. Go fuck yourself , sinkie loser.

For once I agree with you. This is the stupidest "PAP Porlumpar" we have in SBF. He has a reason for posting rubbish threads......post as much as possible to increase his points and get more power to infract and get even and enliven his fucking boring and aimless life.:kma:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When Hong Bao money becomes the topic of discussion, u can be assured that the Big Cannon Fairies will automatically fall in here. :biggrin:

I see it another way.
When people need to ask what is the norm/market rate etc....then times are hard.
Vote pap la....huat ah!
According to the chart I am supposed to be in high income. But how come I dun feel rich at all?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once I agree with you. This is the stupidest "PAP Porlumpar" we have in SBF. He has a reason for posting rubbish threads......post as much as possible to increase his points and get more power to infract and get even and enliven his fucking boring and aimless life.:kma:

knn puki mah cheesy tootsie pussy , still crying and nursing your zap! fuck lah!!!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
1538887_588093527926060_1418260135_n.jpg

How much do you give?

I always give $228 to all my friends and loved ones when they come to visit me on The First Day.

Other days, I give $18 . Is this okay?

These figures sure or not one? or anyhow gasak?
Nowadays still got S$2/- angpow meh?