• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much does it cost to set up a new minimalist home in Singapore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very UN Asian isn’t it? Considering I have never lived in USA but my lifestyle is so American hahaha
And I hardly watched American movies when young or even now hahaha. Such a nice coincidence to be in the same league as Americans using clothes dryer and dishwasher.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I hardly watched American movies when young or even now hahaha. Such a nice coincidence to be in the same league as Americans using clothes dryer and dishwasher.
Oh I picked up the idea to use dryer after going business meeting in southern France and see the resort there use dryer. Always learning from the more advanced people made me a forerunner indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SHIOK BIN IS A FUCKING SLUT KNN SHE ALSO ALWAYS ON MINIMAL CLOTHES KNN WEAR NIGHT GOWN WITHOUT BRA & PANTIES KNN
Wear night gown without bra you must twist to without panties. Cantonese son of chicken your prostitute ancestor was always without panties.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I picked up the idea to use dryer after going business meeting in southern France and see the resort there use dryer. Always learning from the more advanced people made me a forerunner indeed.
Oh ya two decades ago I already ordered iRobot vacuum cleaner from amazon. While sinkies only started using it in the last few years lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya two decades ago I already ordered iRobot vacuum cleaner from amazon. While sinkies only started using it in the last few years lol.
And no the iRobots were not expensive. No need to be prostitute for that. Only usd100 plus for the low end model.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely also never list toilet brush. It's an essential tool for a popular toilet bowl like herself. It means she's a dirty slut public toilet, no chance to wash.
There are many things that I never list like memory foam mattress padding and water pitcher filter, part of the $1600 too. But of course you ignorant dirty evil Asian dog son of chicken only know how to live life like dirty animal and these are beyond your level.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know who is she but I am going to paint my condo pure white and that will make it very minimalist.

All white, your curry stains, sperm stains and shit stains will be very obvious. Your ah nehs dig your cheebye will smear your cunt juis all over the walls.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many things that I never list like memory foam mattress padding and water pitcher filter, part of the $1600 too. But of course you ignorant dirty evil Asian dog son of chicken only know how to live life like dirty animal and these are beyond your level.

Padding for you to kneel down while sucking cock? You cheap slut