• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much do you think Mothershit was paid for this shameless gahmen promotion?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Unemployed and worried that companies won’t hire you? This programme will help you

I have a friend who’s been out of job for nearly a year. She recently shared with me that she’s feeling increasingly anxious about being hired because the longer she stays unemployed, the less likely potential companies would want to employ her.

While her concern isn’t unfounded, there’s actually a government programme that specifically helps people who have been unemployed and actively looking for jobs for six months or more.

Administered by Workforce Singapore (WSG), Career Support Programme (CSP) is a salary support programme that helps fund a large part of an employee’s pay if he/she is qualified.

Sounds a bit too good to be true? It’s real.

But of course, there are criteria both the employee and employer have to meet in order to qualify.

Read on to find out how Jo Jit (JJ) managed to find a stable job again after being unemployed for a long while.

Leaving his previous job

Previously an IT Consultant at a startup, JJ reveals that he decided to leave due to disagreements with his employers. The 39-year-old explains, “I didn’t agree with the new direction the company was moving towards. Moreover, I wanted to use the time to complete a novel I was writing.”

https://mothership.sg/2018/03/unemp...s-wont-hire-you-this-programme-will-help-you/

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government is helping unemployed people can’t you see? Aren’t you happy fellow Singaporeans are being helped? :confused:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government is helping unemployed people can’t you see? Aren’t you happy fellow Singaporeans are being helped? :confused:

The life mission of Traitor Lanjiao Loong is to sell out sinkies and help foreigners. He should be struck by lightning.