• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much are you donating to WP?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They need help and I'm thinking of donating but do you think it is a waste or wise thing to do?

Speaking to the media later, Ms Lim said AHPETC will be raising funds to pay for lawyers' fees and she stressed that no money from AHPETC's kitty will be used.

She said: "I'd like to also clarify that the lawyers we have hired are actually from the same firm I'm associated with, but we will not be touching any town council's funds to mount this defence. We will be raising funds from elsewhere, and neither I nor any Workers' Party member will have any share in the fees that are paid to the law firm."

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can always donate to any part, but for this specific case, think it's better to wait until WP makes an official call. This is not a defamation suit but a summons/fine which is a small amount of $1,000, plus legal fees which is $10,000 at the most. They may simply ask the MPs to chip in, each person $2,000.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because WP started first and PAP just copy. So people say PAP wayang because they never do for decades and do only after WP do.

When PAP MP makes visit to funerals ands social event call wayang. WP do the same wayang shit call care for voters

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donate, will your name be noted down?

maybe better to do it like when JBJ around, stuff money in envelope, drive past and throw into his garden.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because WP started first and PAP just copy. So people say PAP wayang because they never do for decades and do only after WP do.

Bullshit. PAP MPs have been making rounds on Funerals since before independence. The only difference is they don't advertise it to buy votes like WP

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullshit. PAP MPs have been making rounds on Funerals since before independence. The only difference is they don't advertise it to buy votes like WP

Very few, if not none, visited wakes personally. What they do is to send blankets and banners to wakes. After Low started, the trend for PAP MPs picked up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't talk cock. My grandparents live in the same PAP GRC as me, and when they died not a ghost of a shadow from any visiting PAP MP.

If they're not visiting you when you're alive (apart from the GE walkabout every 5 years), don't expect them to visit you when you're dead. :cool:

Fucking PAP IB shill wMulew buay paiseh, making grand claims full of unsubstantiated hot air. :oIo: Curse you and curse your ancestors for producing a dog like you! :mad:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To add. Low never publicized his visits. It was the mainstream media that picked it up. The context was to put down the 2 SDP MPs Cheo and Ling.

Later, LKY mentioned Low's wake visits, but in the context to put him down as not being able to run the country.

If you ask me, blankets and banners are a bigger advertisement. The PAP logo will always be in these blankets.