• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many more cops?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with giving your friends a discount or a freebie. It's done the world over. In NZ, it's called a "mate rate".

Then why need to cough out the discount again when others (public)come to know about it?

Why even bother to give a press conference over such 'private' matter like frds give frds a discount which other frds also don't get?

Why even bother?

Just state boldly so and so want to 'buy' influence onto me give me special price but I don't need to declare as I consider it to be pte hor!

So you other folks just don't say like I got brided, O.K?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
so it's ok for lasup mata to frame others, like me...and use his gun to shoot others? :oIo:

There are bad apples in any society and they can be found across the whole spectrum. However, I'm thankful that the percentages are extremely low in Singapore. That's the reason why Singapore has such a stirling reputation for being corruption free.