• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Lo Hei sessions have you had so far for this CNY?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lo Hei is utter crap. Taste horrible. Should just do away with this shit practice. I had 8 sessions so far and more to come this week. Feel like puking when I see the Lo Hei plate.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the shitskins and the Mats also have their own version of Lo Hei. Syed Putra please confirm if this is true.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNY is a waste of money and time, every fucking thing is expensive or out of stock
probably same goes for the other major festivals.

these 4 clowns probably wants to con people to eat cheap cheap vegetables at premium prices and sinkees want to feel rich, fell for this gimmick

Who created lo-hei?

Image result for who started lo hei

In 1964, four chefs at the newly opened Lai Wah Restaurant (known affectionately as the “Four Heavenly Kings”) Loke Yuke Pui, Than Mui Kai Yu, Hooi Kok Wai, and Sin Leung, came up with the “七彩鱼生” (seven-coloured raw fish salad).15 Dec 2021

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the shitskins and the Mats also have their own version of Lo Hei. Syed Putra please confirm if this is true.
If you ask me, its was tasty at first, but now its getting on my nerve. Thats why i eat a macdonalds or burger king.
I dunno about indians. But malays no lo hei!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks and their disgusting habits. Dipping their chopsticks and contaminating. Tossing things around a blatant waste of food.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks and their disgusting habits. Dipping their chopsticks and contaminating. Tossing things around a blatant waste of food.
I think they now use separate chopstick to put in the respective plates, especially if there are malays in the group.