• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many hours do you sleep each day?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can sleep as little as 2 hours (or even no sleep at all, maximum 2 days) ... and as much as more than 24 hours (I slept on saturday night and woke up on sunday night; I'm shocked and puzzled why the sky is still so dark before I realised one day had literally passed). If I slept too much, I'll get funny headaches.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS appearance is timely....
When civil war is heating up in SBF....the pap IBs are seizing their chance.
Will the forum go to the dogs?

Last edited:

Fugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can sleep as little as 2 hours (or even no sleep at all, maximum 2 days) ... and as much as more than 24 hours (I slept on saturday night and woke up on sunday night; I'm shocked and puzzled why the sky is still so dark before I realised one day had literally passed). If I slept too much, I'll get funny headaches.

I have insomnia.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a rhythm in the nature of living things, so being active (awake) and being inactive (sleep or hibernation) alternate naturally, according to their own rules. Anything that prevents this natural rhythm from being carried out will eventually lead to problems arising within the bodies, for some parts will be too active, without rest or eventually tire out. That is also the point where latent diseases, viruses or bacteria have their chances to attack the body and overcome its defences. Illnesses and ill health then follow.

A person can go with little sleep for a period of time, but in the long term, such a situation is just untenable. The body, its organs and the human mind need regular periods of rest and inactivity (sleep) in order to rejunevate itself. If you have a problem with sleeping, it is best to go seek some medical help.

Good luck and take care.

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually sleep 8-9 hours if i have the time:biggrin: mostly its only 5-6:mad:. night shift really messes up my pattern.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware : Many People Here Will Zap You

lol thanks. btw i can't get my avatar to work do i need to be out of moderation for them to appear?

Many donkey number of clones kana zapped to negative. Some are not clones but newbies. Many newbies kana this kind of treatment before. Beware. :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
still doest work , strange. when will i be out of moderation?

Depends on the system or the mood of the boss. I had clones that was under moderation for weeks and I had clones that was out of moderation within 3 hours. I guess he had the power to instantly get you out of moderation. System wise, I am not sure. I am only a house keeper here :wink:

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on the system or the mood of the boss. I had clones that was under moderation for weeks and I had clones that was out of moderation within 3 hours. I guess he had the power to instantly get you out of moderation. System wise, I am not sure. I am only a house keeper here :wink:

thanks kinda sucks for the posts to be delayed.