• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many GF before you get married?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
ME !!! kena forced to marry because of my son and wifey was just above 17 !!

KNN !! kena forced to divorce after 26 months because no money to buy milk powder !!

Now, no choice but to drive law-ly !!

I wonder any brother out there had just one and only?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder any brother out there had just one and only?

Perhaps I am very playful when I was younger.
So far I have 28 GF's before settle down with one and only.

Today, still got some married/Divorce lady wants to get "fresh" with me.
Guess it is just my "luck".

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps I am very playful when I was younger.
So far I have 28 GF's before settle down with one and only.

Today, still got some married/Divorce lady wants to get "fresh" with me.
Guess it is just my "luck".

Wow, you had 28. I hope I don't need that much.

I think I had 10-15. Sorry I really can't remember. I had my fortune told when young. The fortune teller told me my life is surrounded by women:o

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I married my first girl friend before NS. But during and after NS , got many more. NS kill my marriage.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you had 28. I hope I don't need that much.

I think I had 10-15. Sorry I really can't remember. I had my fortune told when young. The fortune teller told me my life is surrounded by women:o

Hmm... i guess at that time gf/bf relationship is very shortlived. I cant hold onto the relationship not more than 2 months.

In Pubs, I will get 2 gals, 1 become too quick in relationship while the other one is waiting miracle relationship to happen, so in theory, I always got stand-by.:biggrin:

In terms of the gals looks and appearance, they are slightly above good.

Maybe I still need a woman for companion.:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ME !!! kena forced to marry because of my son and wifey was just above 17 !!

KNN !! kena forced to divorce after 26 months because no money to buy milk powder !!

Now, no choice but to drive law-ly !!

Lucky during those time, there wasn't China Milk Powder, poor you, would have bought for son!:biggrin:

Forced to marry, means "Shotgun Marriage"!..and many more of the same thing later "machine gun marriage" ha ha ha :biggrin:

So, how many women?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm... i guess at that time gf/bf relationship is very shortlived. I cant hold onto the relationship not more than 2 months.

In Pubs, I will get 2 gals, 1 become too quick in relationship while the other one is waiting miracle relationship to happen, so in theory, I always got stand-by.:biggrin:

In terms of the gals looks and appearance, they are slightly above good.

Maybe I still need a woman for companion.:wink:

The longest I had was 1.5 year. The average is 3 months.

It's easy to find a woman to fill the lust.
But difficult to find a woman for companionship

C

cliffstyle

I am not sure about getting woman to be with you. However, i feel that single life is good. Don't you find woman is kind of troublesome?

monster.cookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all honesty, I have not come across any of my friends who are married and dont complain about their OCs. Every single one, may it be 1st-gf-to-wife or 250th-gf-to-wife, at one time or another feel that singlehood is the state of nirvana we have all thrown away by putting on the Suffe-Ring of Marriage. But I guess it is natural cos most pple always yearn for stuff that they cannot get or lost.

For me, I never keep track how gf i had before my marriage. Not because too many to count but I never really sat down and thru the list in my mind. Each got its up and down. The one thing i learn is that you can choose to the next Ice Age but there will never be a perfect one. So just make do with someone you can tahan when u r ready.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had

One during Sec sch day
Run during NS

One b4 i ORD
Run after 2 yrs

now is one wife man:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a terrible past. Not many, around 5-6 before married, but mostly 2 at a time :eek: Now still same, but loyal to both :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had

One during Sec sch day
Run during NS

One b4 i ORD
Run after 2 yrs

now is one wife man:biggrin:

So, you are a "one woman man...",

You caught me fooling around with somebody new
You caught me fooling around now I'm losing you
'Cause you're a one man woman
You're a one man woman
You're a one man woman
But I'm a two timing man

The nights you left me alone
And you disappeared
The nights your voice on the phone
Said I'm waiting here

'Cause I'm a one man woman
Yes, you're a one man woman
'Cause I'm a one man woman
But I'm a two timing man

Oh Baby you know I'm sorry
Oh sure, it's the same old story
I keep coming back
And I let you
'Cause I'd rather forgive than forget you

Now I won't need no chains to tie me down
You lost you're way my love
But now you've found
That I'm a one man woman
Oh,I'm a one man woman
But I'm a two timing man

I'm a one man woman
I'll be your one woman man
You're a one man woman
I'm a one woman man
You're a one woman man

:wink:

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
just screw around as much as you like......there will be one day when you wake and you realise ...enough is enough......

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a terrible past. Not many, around 5-6 before married, but mostly 2 at a time: Now still same, but loyal to both
Back to present (and maybe distant future): That makes 3 including OC. Must be a nightmare vacillating between the trio, no? :p If I'm in your lucky shoes, must be living on my wits:wink: