• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many Forummers here actually reside in SinkieLand ?..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i lived in bukit ho swee...now shifted to one room toa payoh...soon move again because property tax goes up and my landlord wants to increase my rent....no money, no job, no nothing....just log in for fun to see all the funny talkingcocks and then laughing myself to sleep...damned shiok here. thanks for all the laughter - the best medicine. no need to spend money on doctors...kumsia bros all...

the boss lives in toa payoh. many bros including me live in toa payoh too. all of us rent one room flat. maybe we all live in same neighborhood. we shall really do a meetup someday in a toa payoh coffeeshop... :wink:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the boss lives in toa payoh. many bros including me live in toa payoh too. all of us rent one room flat. maybe we all live in same neighborhood. we shall really do a meetup someday in a toa payoh coffeeshop... :wink:

huh!?!?! i also at toa payoh! rental flat too! at bradell mrt side, toa payoh lorong 1!!! we can meet at the coffeeshop nearby.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
durian, rambutan, giant lizards, wild chickens and wild boars too. many free food source.

yes..........free fruits.........monitor lizards taste not bad also........sometimes, stray dogs and cats also find their way to our dinner plates..........

ever seen an old Ah Neh begging for money at the jetty ?..............that one is me lah..........

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i lived in bukit ho swee...now shifted to one room toa payoh...soon move again because property tax goes up and my landlord wants to increase my rent....no money, no job, no nothing....just log in for fun to see all the funny talkingcocks and then laughing myself to sleep...damned shiok here. thanks for all the laughter - the best medicine. no need to spend money on doctors...kumsia bros all...

No money..first thing I cut my Internet subscription...wait..u want to tell me u free loading on ur neighbour wifi ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No money..first thing I cut my Internet subscription...wait..u want to tell me u free loading on ur neighbour wifi ?

everywhere now free wifi...no problem.
go to cc and enjoy all the freebies. or go to the temple for free vegetarian food. apply for special senior card. so much things to do if you have no money. the government will help and support you. can also work as cleaner and push carts and trolleys...can earn some pocket money...old do what. just limkopitalkcock in kopitiam and log in here and read all the funny things by funny people....haha

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually work part time at 7-11, one day eat 2 meal chapchaipeng. then drink kopi and read wanbao in the evening. get the cheapest internet. rent a flat from gov, sometime only pay half. sometime utilities no need to pay. S&CC also sometime no need to pay. everyday watch youtube better than cable tv. internet got so many things to see, cheap entertainment. listen to songs, play online game free. horny come sammyboy and pakchiucheng. kopi, milo all these beverages got welfare come to door steps to give free. church and temple all come and give free food. sometime off days take bus joy ride with senior citizen card go temple eat vegetarian food. not smoking and dont drink at all. enjoy retirement life.

Pirate

I admit...I stay in mozambique...I surf sbf while waiting for the opportune time to go rob a few boats with salim the pirate king around here

I can't remember. Ask Barbarossa to come along the next time.

220px-Barbarossa_Hayreddin_Pasha.jpg