• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many dare hang national flag, kee chiu?!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days RC selling national flags like nobody's business. was very tempted to buy until someone told me better think again.

hanging is easy. disposing it is quite problematic. and shit! u risk getting fined.

so anyone hanging flag this national day? kee chiu, please. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
disrespectful disposal of national flag is deemed as a "crime" subject to a fine. do many flag hangers know about this by the way?

such is the obsession for the gov to punish at the slightest unwitting misdeeds, no wonder this year there are definitely fewer flag hangers. now what are the RCs going to do with all their stockpile of national flags? i wonder.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
dai ka lai shi...i hanged my red underwears at the 2 hooks outside my flat.:o

these days RC selling national flags like nobody's business. was very tempted to buy until someone told me better think again.

hanging is easy. disposing it is quite problematic. and shit! u risk getting fined.

so anyone hanging flag this national day? kee chiu, please. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dai ka lai shi...i hanged my red underwears at the 2 hooks outside my flat.:o

we hang our personal "national flags" this way too. but if we hang ours next to the national flag, is it disrespectful? would our personal national flags be confiscated and we get fined? :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20110805.183215_pic1.jpg

Singapore or Indonesia flag?

What do you think?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so ndp is just over, now what's going to happen to all those hung flags?

can't throw it down the rubbish chutes, then how? can't use as rag. can't this, can't that. then how??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so ndp is just over, now what's going to happen to all those hung flags?

can't throw it down the rubbish chutes, then how? can't use as rag. can't this, can't that. then how??

Burn.

If you're too chickenshit and scared of getting caught by the police, do it on the 1st or 15th day of the lunar month, and burn the flag at one of those communal joss paper burning bins.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
hang or dont hang national flag is no big deal, we carry our national crest in our wallets daily

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay money buy flag.
Dispose kenna fine.
Then how to dispose? Sent to police post/home minister department?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by right, RC cume door to door to sell the flag so by left after NDP, they should come door to door and collect back the flag. tio bo? if not we anyhow dispose, get caught by mata, kena fined , then that's very chek ark of them!

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa lau! just fold and keep it in the cupboard lah...why need to think so much to do this simple chore? if it's dirty, just wash and iron, next year still can reuse wat...:smile:

by right, RC cume door to door to sell the flag so by left after NDP, they should come door to door and collect back the flag. tio bo? if not we anyhow dispose, get caught by mata, kena fined , then that's very chek ark of them!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa lau! just fold and keep it in the cupboard lah...why need to think so much to do this simple chore? if it's dirty, just wash and iron, next year still can reuse wat...:smile:

usually the wifey throws away but this year cos' of so many fines, she's taking the more tedious way. she would have to bring it to a nearest CC n dump it there.