• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many closet anton-casey (假死) foreigners with utmost disdian for locals

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what do you think ?

many many liao loh.....

except most of them keep their jokes to themselves and their closed circles and their fucked up spg wives happily laugh along like those french cunts who fucked with their german occupiers during the WW2............

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many.

Jim Armitage: Expat who mocked the poor in Singapore is by no means unique

Outlook Singaporeans may be angry at the fund manager Anton Casey for his loathing of the ordinary folks on their island. But they shouldn't be surprised.

Because their government has created a country that sells itself to Westerners almost entirely with the lure of paying little or no income tax. Such a compact will always attract the type of expat for whom, like the late Margaret Thatcher, the concept of society and the shared endeavour that goes with it, is a nonsense. Why should I pay for other people's healthcare/education/public transport when I don't use it myself?

Anton Casey may flee Singapore after having his views aired in public, but he will surely leave many more like him behind.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There are lots...whose fault? blame EDB... they are the one helping foreign companies li,e Shell, P&G, Unilever, Esso, Colgate etc etc with employment passes ....

all that EDB wants is that more rich foreignors come here to support the private rental market in Singapore and fuel more increases in private property.
That is the sole objective of EDB...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the worst fear could be the govt. itself has same disgust, disdain, contempt,scornful towards sinkies..particularly, HDB folks, public transport users, neighbourhood school alumni.....to sum it up, "POOR"

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why earn your upkeep here when you think so lowly of those who contributed to your putting food on your table to feed a bunch of absolutely ungrateful bastards incl yourself Move on to Africa or Middle East where you probably will be justified with your disdain

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the worst fear could be the govt. itself has same disgust, disdain, contempt,scornful towards sinkies..particularly, HDB folks, public transport users, neighbourhood school alumni.....to sum it up, "POOR"

Didn't some PAP MP use the term "lesser mortal"?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comments from the article:

"I lived for many years in Singapore and Malaysia and met many expatriates who, while enjoying all the benefits of an expatriate lifestyle in very safe environments, thought themselves inherently superior to the people they referred to as "the locals". The expat wives were even worse, sitting round the pool all day moaning to one another about the maid, the driver, the gardener, the "locals". The British were, perhaps predictably, the worst. I couldn't stand them."

Most of them are like that lar.
What's the point of being sinkie? 2nd class in our own countries, go to their country still 2nd class.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comments from the article:

"I lived for many years in Singapore and Malaysia and met many expatriates who, while enjoying all the benefits of an expatriate lifestyle in very safe environments, thought themselves inherently superior to the people they referred to as "the locals". The expat wives were even worse, sitting round the pool all day moaning to one another about the maid, the driver, the gardener, the "locals". The British were, perhaps predictably, the worst. I couldn't stand them."

Most of them are like that lar.
What's the point of being sinkie? 2nd class in our own countries, go to their country still 2nd class.

Colonialism -> Independence -> Back to square one :o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not only the Ang Mohs.. The so called high class Pariahs Foreign Trash working in S'pore also have the same aloof mentality as their Ang Moh counterparts..

averagejoe

I was West Coast Plaza searching for solidified coconut oil supplements.
Finally, she makes eye contact & I ask, "Miss, where's the coconut?" I am standing at the food based supplements shelves - FFS -obviously there is an ellipsis of (coconut) 'supplement'.
She replies, "Our store does not sell coconuts." Then, she points to the lowest shelf. KNN obviously she knows what I mean. Graduate of a 3rd world country high school who is trying to teach me English. Condescending.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
100% of all foreigners (maids and construction workers included) plus 100% of the govt have disdain for locals.