• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many bros here can read Cantonese ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hokkien aka Taiwanese vulgarity also not bad. Some more can scold in mandarin.
Watch those u tube video by Taiwanese can learn many.
Cantonese vulgarity too poisonous. Most curse the other party whole family die. If u really interested, there a u tuber from HK, she teaching hk Cantonese slangs inside hk movies in her channel. There a couple of clips on Cantonese curses. Sorry I didn’t remember her name. I saw a few of her clips few weeks ago. Can search for her.
Hokkien vulgarities aren't as toxic as Cantonese lah.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese vulgarity too poisonous. Most curse the other party whole family die. If u really interested, there a u tuber from HK, she teaching hk Cantonese slangs inside hk movies in her channel. There a couple of clips on Cantonese curses. Sorry I didn’t remember her name. I saw a few of her clips few weeks ago. Can search for her.
Nothing beats fuckeins vulgarity. In certain ways Cantonese can curse wo being vulgar ..no need those knnbcb etc curse also can be eloquent

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing beats fuckeins vulgarity. In certain ways Cantonese can curse wo being vulgar and such curses are more jialat. ..no need to b like Fuckeins so low class n crude, who only curse with words like knnnbcb, women n mens bodyparts, 4 letter words etc.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beijing folks are the best - scold you, insult you, curse you etc - no use vulgar language.

Very often you realised what happened only AFTER some time.

tsang

Alfrescian
Loyal
呢度有无兄弟可以用广东话交流下啊?好想用广东粗话黎屌呢度D五毛走狗。

我一直冇離開過,一路睇住嘅

係呢度我一直都係以廣東話po文,識睇就識識睇,唔識果啲我都廢事睬佢哋啲人

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
我一直冇離開過,一路睇住嘅
係呢度我一直都係以廣東話po文,識睇就識識睇,唔識果啲我都廢事睬佢哋啲人
无计,呢个论坛本来就系比腥加坡人用,D人只识得睇英语,有部份识睇华语,不过都系麻麻地。