• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how long more must we wear mask when outside?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 month
3 months
6 months
or 12 months

nabei...damn sian
cannot breathe properly when outside

if wear another 6 to 12 months, i will probably go out less and less

jw5

Loyal
I think as long as there are confirmed cases daily. Even if zero cases, to be safe, they will wait for 2 weeks. :cautious:

1 month
3 months
6 months
or 12 months

nabei...damn sian
cannot breathe properly when outside

if wear another 6 to 12 months, i will probably go out less and less

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think as long as there are confirmed cases daily. Even if zero cases, to be safe, they will wait for 2 weeks. :cautious:
KNN my uncle think this is not answering ts question KNN the question to get this type of answer should be under what kind of situation then don't need to wear mask KNN

To ts KNN my uncle think will need to wear mask for very very nong KNN maybe upto 10 years or even forever KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN your uncle may be right KNN :frown:

KNN my uncle think this is not answering ts question KNN the question to get this type of answer should be under what kind of situation then don't need to wear mask KNN

To ts KNN my uncle think will need to wear mask for very very nong KNN maybe upto 10 years or even forever KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

your ear not pain from wearing mask ah
my ear sibei painful after half an hour

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The virus will die out when the conditions are right. No need for vaccines or drugs or whatever 'new normal' Lee Hsien Loong promised you. :wink: