• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How is the job market now?

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am getting mixed signals.

It is almost impossible to hire any locals, isn't that good? Covid is good for local job market.

While jobs are plentiful for locals but mostly below $3000. Not much good paying jobs to go around.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If can get $3000 good enough lah
ya definitely good enough if you are a jiu hu kia. take home almost 10k ringgit.

3k for local... better to go f spider at home. try raising a family on 3k. and people still wonder why our birth rates so low.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although getting 3K is not that high in Singapore context, however if one can live within his means, he can survive even with a small family. There are many living in one room one hall within distance from my block, I have spoken to them, some hardly earned more than 1.5K. Instead of drinking a sugar filled bubble tea that can cost $2 or more, one can always drink a glass of healthy plain water. The bottom line, you earn more, you spend more, you earn less, you spend less. Living within our means is the best policy & don't get into debts.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Try to nego for slightlee higher like 3.5k if possible KNN my uncle earning 3.5k take home 2.8k he can save more than 1 mil now KNN at times he can save his full celery leepend on his luck by being a wise men KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although getting 3K is not that high in Singapore context, however if one can live within his means, he can survive even with a small family. There are many living in one room one hall within distance from my block, I have spoken to them, some hardly earned more than 1.5K. Instead of drinking a sugar filled bubble tea that can cost $2 or more, one can always drink a glass of healthy plain water. The bottom line, you earn more, you spend more, you earn less, you spend less. Living within our means is the best policy & don't get into debts.
Correct KNN it is not so much about how much you earn although there is a baseline approx 3k KNN is about how you spend and how you find money from other sources by tuning the brain KNN

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am getting mixed signals.

It is almost impossible to hire any locals, isn't that good? Covid is good for local job market.

While jobs are plentiful for locals but mostly below $3000. Not much good paying jobs to go around.
G can find sgian to work as DiscWasher