• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Indian Foreign Trashes contribute to Our Singapore?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this real story from a real Singaporean friend.

He got a brother who owned a small computer company. Just 6 months ago, he employed an Indian foreign talent from India who had a Master degree from India. His brother employed him to do some programming, when this Indian came, he really cant do anything, then my friend went to his brother company and asked this Indian to save some work for him in a thumbdrive, this Indian took a couple of hours and still cant do the work. His brother was also disappointed in this Indian, so he asked this Indian whether can his salary reduced from $2000 a month to $1600? This Indian said ok. Then this Indian still cannot performed his job, so his brother asked him whether can still reduced from $1600 to $1200? This Indian still said ok. When this Indian got his Singapore PR, he resigned and went and join a property company and become a property agent.

So is this Indian foreign talent really contribute his special talents to Singapore? I really dont know.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why yr fren's bro so bodoh? Firstly, he shld have put the useless retard on probation. Then, when he couldnt perform, he shld not have asked - he shld have just fired the bugger.

With bosses like yr fren's bro, why blame the PAP for the FT policy? No wonder SMEs fail.

His brother was also disappointed in this Indian, so he asked this Indian whether can his salary reduced from $2000 a month to $1600? This Indian said ok. Then this Indian still cannot performed his job, so his brother asked him whether can still reduced from $1600 to $1200? This Indian still said ok. When this Indian got his Singapore PR, he resigned and went and join a property company and become a property agent.

So is this Indian foreign talent really contribute his special talents to Singapore? I really dont know.

Z

Zombie

at least this indian knows that he got to change his job if he cannot perform.. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your frd's brother is a retard. U will only hire them if you wanna fuck yourself and your own company!

If you ask me, i wouldn't even hire them for $200 per month. Why put myself through the smell and idiotic mannerisms? I might get high blood pressure just from having this kind of dickhead in my office. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your frd's brother is a retard. U will only hire them if you wanna fuck yourself and your own company!

If you ask me, i wouldn't even hire them for $200 per month. Why put myself through the smell and idiotic mannerisms? I might get high blood pressure just from having this kind of dickhead in my office. :oIo:

hahah wise words of advice, one's health and well being is certainly worth more than a keling's stinking smell and stupid behavior only another keling could tolerate it.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahah wise words of advice, one's health and well being is certainly worth more than a keling's stinking smell and stupid behavior only another keling could tolerate it.

Let's wait for yellow_people to fall in and entertain us with his chao ah neh's warped logic.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are you complaining about pay a few thousands dollar to get monkey, what about singapore, they have one ah neh with highest paid politican in the world and he probably just sign name on paper only.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
what are you complaining about pay a few thousands dollar to get monkey, what about singapore, they have one ah neh with highest paid politican in the world and he probably just sign name on paper only.

That Indian was employed and installed by LKY and not by Singaporeans. Do you think I will vote for him? NEVER!!!

Every Singaporeans knew this Indian was installed by LKY as he confirm this Indian wouldnt poke his nose into checking the CPF accounts, like what our late Singapore HERO President Mr Eng Teng Chong did. Am I right???

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Late President Ong Teng Chong was a gentleman,he served our MM Lee faithfully for many many years and was the one who built the MRT,Changi new terminal,among many other projects.

He followed MM Lee's instruction to become president,but he was a honest man,he did not realise that MM Lee actually wanted a NATHAN type president,take S$4millions a year but dont do work,,he went to MM Lee and asked MM,you wanted me to safeguard our country/our people reserve,I would do so,but I needed some information.

MM Lee desperately hinted to him that actually it was a wayang,he was to be a prate man,take money(S$4 million a year or more if he wanted) and just be a dog,of course MM Lee did not do so directly,but thro his many channels.

This wass where President Ong stood up,he did not care about the hints,threats,etc,but sttod his ground,and declared:I am paid by our citizens so much money a year,and I must do my job.

MM LKY sacked our late president and condemned him,till the late president passed away,w/o any state ceremony.

SAD,not so much for Late President Ong,but for the people who kena conned very big time in Singapore.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker must be one of the hordes who came in under either P, Q, and S pass courtesy of the promiscuous PAP FT policy.

You can bet yr last dollar this nincompoop's paper qualifications are fake and MOM and yr fren's bro can't tell a lemon from a durian.

Now he's loose among the population, he and his village taking up the space in our trains, social amenities, schools, queue for HDB flat etc.

... When this Indian got his Singapore PR, he resigned and went and join a property company and become a property agent.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Late President Ong Teng Chong ....
MM Lee desperately hinted to him that actually it was a wayang,he was to be a prate man,take money(S$4 million a year or more if he wanted) and just be a dog,of course MM Lee did not do so directly,but thro his many channels.

This wass where President Ong stood up,he did not care about the hints,threats,etc,but sttod his ground,and declared:I am paid by our citizens so much money a year,and I must do my job.

MM LKY sacked our late president and condemned him,till the late president passed away,w/o any state ceremony....
i tink he wans to have a say and hope to make contributions to the ppl but tat old man wans him to be a puppet

yet no1 really rmb him except the old man and his wife.:eek:

one more ting, it seems that no1 really cares how the state ceremony is being carry out.:eek: