• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you for your free holiday on 1st September ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will vote early or vote late depending on the crowd and I will not waste my time to Q.

I will spend my free holiday to relax and spend time with family

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For PE must go to your own constituency to vote or any polling station also can ?
Will they need to collect data of which constituency has more pap votes or no need collect ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
For PE must go to your own constituency to vote or any polling station also can ?
Will they need to collect data of which constituency has more pap votes or no need collect ?
All voters are designated to vote in nominated polling stations. Generally if you are a low SES citizen, you are required to vote in either schools or hdb event halls

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My voting place is at a nearby school. I will write 'fuck Tharman' on the ballot paper. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it true? no holidays if there's a walkover?

Then i better don't book my ktv first.

If there's a walkover, Botak Tharman will be declared as the next President on Nomination Day itself. So there's no need for a Polling Day. Where got holiday then?