• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you feel about Singaporeans being called Dogs?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at how united the Malaysian are when it comes to insulting people. Maybe that is how they are brought up?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NtwHyzdUMe8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
these UMNO rednecks aint got nothing better to do ..these things come by my house, i kill ém all !

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How local malays feel being called dogs by their brother and sister of Islam?

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how united the Malaysian are when it comes to insulting people. Maybe that is how they are brought up?

why do you think sports has always been low priority to the govt? can you imagine 60,000 (all races) at the national stadium doing something else.....how many members of SOC do we have?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Called dogs again? As Baey Yam keng said, Singaporeans should reflect upon themselves why these comments were made..

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are dogs, they are babis....what else is new? From time immemorial this is the norm in sports rivalry. Why should anyone be upset?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
猪朋狗友 ??? :eek:

It's call friendly rivalry between the 2 neighbours. Of course it can turn nasty at times. Football fans all over the world can create havoc when their team is losing. What more the Malaysians? It could be worse if Malaysia Vs Indonesia as they have no love lost between these 2 Muslim countries.

WHITEWOLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's call friendly rivalry between the 2 neighbours. Of course it can turn nasty at times. Football fans all over the world can create havoc when their team is losing. What more the Malaysians? It could be worse if Malaysia Vs Indonesia as they have no love lost between these 2 Muslim countries.

It has nothing to do with friendly rivalry or animosity as long as the ground swell from both sides are non-existent.

I do not feel any rivalry from the heartlanders and neither feel the same from my friends across the crossway. All this is political fabrication to beef up the defence budget so that the military industries from both countries can steal more money from their taxpayers. Don't be fooled.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore fans can only shout:"Peee.... Peee... Peeee... Peeee... Peeee.... Peeee... Peeee... Peeee.... Peeee.... BUTOH!!!"

Last edited: