• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How do you eat Magnum Ice Cream?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

1. Do you bite, and eat pieces by pieces?

Or

2. Do you lick off the chocolate or almond coating, and then slowly lick the vanilla ice cream till it's done?

For me, I always bite pieces by pieces and finish my Magnum pretty fast.

However, my GF prefers the licking method. She takes hell of a long time to finish a Magnum.

Today, I am curious and ask her why. Especially when she licks, she always drips the melted chocolate coating or vanilla ice cream on the floor. Quite disgusting as I am a cleanliness freak.

She retorted to say I am spoiling my teeth by biting cold ice cream.

May I know what is the correct way to eat Magnum Ice Cream?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lick and bite.
Lick to thin the chocolate outer layer, then bite as the thin chocolate coating will not crack and fall.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lick and bite.
Lick to thin the chocolate outer layer, then bite as the thin chocolate coating will not crack and fall.
Is that the most used method to prevent droppings all over the house? Sounds correct and reasonable method to try when I eat next time.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

1. Do you bite, and eat pieces by pieces?

Or

2. Do you lick off the chocolate or almond coating, and then slowly lick the vanilla ice cream till it's done?

For me, I always bite pieces by pieces and finish my Magnum pretty fast.

However, my GF prefers the licking method. She takes hell of a long time to finish a Magnum.

Today, I am curious and ask her why. Especially when she licks, she always drips the melted chocolate coating or vanilla ice cream on the floor. Quite disgusting as I am a cleanliness freak.

She retorted to say I am spoiling my teeth by biting cold ice cream.

May I know what is the correct way to eat Magnum Ice Cream?
why make life so complicated?
where got such thing as proper way of eating ic?
haaaa