• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do u feel when you see old aunties wearing cheongsum to work this morning?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They must wear a dudou beneath otherwise no luck.

05020013001I01.jpg

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samsters, do u feel song or do u want to smack them?
My lady boss actually wore one. I was about to post the same topic too. But she isn't an aunty.

She's chio. Her breasts was very full and nice to touch mentally.

I have to be honest too. I did have an erection imagining about my lady boss in the toilet cubicle just now. Luckily I wasn't at my workstation. Otherwise I would be in big embarrassment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Samsters, do u feel song or do u want to smack them?

They are sending a signal to you, telling you they are ready to be heng ong huat by you.

By the way, ATBs wear cheongsams on many occasions, not just CNY. 31 December New Year's Eve party, business meetings, formal occasions, friends' birthday party. They also like to wear the type where the chest part is translucent and has an intricate floral pattern... not sure where they bought it from... Taobao? :wink:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel horny when I see them wearing it. I have the urge to lift up the flap and pump petrol on the spot.