• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How common is Chinese women + Indian Men relationships in Singapore or Malaysia?

BigDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard it from my friends that it's quite common in Singapore but I don't think so Chinese women go out with Indian Men

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend say ah neh small penis... not enjoy...

中国人的鸡巴 also not very big. :biggrin:

73771455.jpg

More pics here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Filipinos woman love them, the Indians & the Banglas, must be the smell that attracts them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheena woman would go with any races be it halal or haram. So long her partner rich n with status. Ah neh dhanabalan n hokkien xtian wife.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a female chinese uni grad engineer las time. She has a indian bf who is bo ta chey(no education) smoke, body full of tatoo.
i dont know what good she see the indian bf.keep me puzzle.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
m&ds and shitskin want chink women because she'll upgrade his social status. Chink men want AMDL she'll upgrade his social status.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds and shitskin want chink women because she'll upgrade his social status. Chink men want AMDL she'll upgrade his social status.
Nonsense. Malays and indians go for chinese grls for a good screw. Easier to get. Especially when they get high! Just make sure you don't take her back to parents house.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If can eat, dontch waste. i witnessed one big fat mama minah who was a expat gf dancing alone on the dance floor offerring $500 to anyone who bonks her. This young chinese couple had a discussion and the boyfriend went home with minah.

Last edited: