• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come they dont put all these blangas in mayer road ?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learn from sammyboy meyer road is indian enclave. We do NS for nothing when FT just walk in and take over the country without doing NS.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lar. we are talking about bangalee who nobody want in their backyard except maybe meyer road and mustapha shopping center.

Tehsisiudai

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Singapore got alot of space la. Put them at Serangoon there so more convenient to go down and build the circle line isit

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
F88k it !!!

You should ask why the dorm is not built within the vicinity of Turf City ? There are so many empty land there ?

I guess you and I know the answer.

Istana also got this PrataNathan who serves good kopi and prata. He got big garden area where tents can be set up. Near MRT and place well guarded also. Good for these foreigners as Pratanathan appreciates their contribution and hopes to make their stay here wonderful.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if bangalas decide to kipnap president nathan and replace him with one of their own kind ? we may not be able to tell the difference.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if bangalas decide to kipnap president nathan and replace him with one of their own kind ? we may not be able to tell the difference.

There wouldn't be much difference to us also wat? Only thing maybe the quality of prata and teh tarik lowered la. Apart from dat can still survive

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should put the bangles at 6th ave, tanglin , nassim or orchard area.

The majority of the MPs stay there.