• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Pasir Ris Town is under the radar?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah then it is my mistake. Pls share stories about Pasir Ris big tower
After 7pm the place very dark and eerie. To reach this tower is a long walk from carpark C. By 8pm almost near total darkness, need torchlight to navigate your way.

Pasir ris beach there is reclaim land, used to be sea. Tiagong hell entrances are located at sea beds, thats y spirits are spotted walking towards sea and disappear or coming out from coast line. Tiagong only.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun like pasir ris roads. Dunno why left turn got traffic light, not the filter lane with zebra crossing.... road planning there follow NY is it?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I remember the old days when only one meandering road from Tampines Rd led to pasir ris beach. Elias Rd? Now that place has changed so much.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think mei mei wants to jio me go Taman Jurong 24-hr kopitiam.....That is her 地盘.
I think she works in Pasir Ris Beer Garden.

You KNN, 春宵一刻值千金,追求妹妹要夠拼, 妹妹暗示要你親, 謠言裕廊不要聽 :biggrin:

Last edited: