• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Pasir Ris Town is under the radar?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We hear lots of happenings in Yishun and AMK but somehow we somehow don't hear much from Pasir Ris. Is that town really so isolated from society?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
We hear lots of happenings in Yishun and AMK but somehow we somehow don't hear much from Pasir Ris. Is that town really so isolated from society?
Pasir Ris is near to Changi Village. I think it is peaceful there. I also like Changi village but sometimes there are too many Malays there and air is polluted due to smokin

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Pasir Ris is near to Changi Village. I think it is peaceful there. I also like Changi village but sometimes there are too many Malays there and air is polluted due to smokin
231366_n9DriJGqy5LSskSwVaaoO0REUV7bzdMPAjmPXNJj9z0.jpg

i always cycle there and hang around this inscription of the Island sculpture while resting and staring into the sea. if u see a man in an all black brompton c line, pls don't hesitate to say hi.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yishun and AMK have trashy SAF camps and industrial estates. Any town with those will inevitably get infected with bad vibes.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
231366_n9DriJGqy5LSskSwVaaoO0REUV7bzdMPAjmPXNJj9z0.jpg

i always cycle there and hang around this inscription of the Island sculpture while resting and staring into the sea. if u see a man in an all black brompton c line, pls don't hesitate to say hi.
When did you buy Brompton bike ? Many months ago, I wanted to buy this bike but I got to Q because of covid

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
When did you buy Brompton bike ? Many months ago, I wanted to buy this bike but I got to Q because of covid
second hand from a fren. i have also one other foldable not brompton. one black brompton and one fake white brompton. depending on my mood and outfit on cycling day, i use either of them

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
little known to sbf unkers and aunties pasir ris has a mangrove preserve and a sprawling park and beach north of the mrt station, fishing ponds, and hawker center. you can either walk on the wooden deck thru the swamp all the way to the park or on a wide pedestrian walk under a canopy of trees.
67211438179__DF5E208C-9C04-4C57-B055-A981FA3FC7EA.jpeg

IMG_5221.jpeg

IMG_5212.jpeg

IMG_5215.jpeg

IMG_5232.jpeg

67211491846__EDD8CEC3-5A09-4A02-980D-3DA40231B9D0.jpeg

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many old MPs from pasir ris will be retiring to give way to new crony clowns.
Opposition should wake up and strategies for these constituencies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people go to Pasir Ris, they are often in a happy mood, it's like going to the chalet or the water park.

The only real drawback is you will see NS slave recruits at the bus interchange every weekend, preparing to book in to Pulau Tekong. Other than this weekly eyesore, it's not too bad.