• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come nobody post this?? RENTAL HOAX or exceptional demand

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
am surprised...but who wants to rent to bloody ahnehs......

ST Forum
Jul 13, 2011

Rental hoax or exceptional demand?

I AM a 27-year-old professional from India working in Singapore, and have been looking to rent a three-bedroom Housing Board unit with two friends in the centre of town.

In the past two weeks, I have scanned the classifieds online and in the newspapers but to no avail. Most of the advertisements on property websites are fake and many of the units listed online do not exist for rent.

When I call an agent about a property, he is more interested in getting my profile than talking about the listing. When I ask for a specific listing, I am inevitably told the unit has been taken. Such units are either non-existent or were rented out on the day they were listed, which is unlikely for every unit.

If they had been taken up, isn't it the responsibility of the agents to remove the listings from the website? And if the units are fake, then it is an unethical way of doing business and fishing for clients.

Rishu Choudhary

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mayb wen dey hear n ah neh's voice, dey purposely say dun have any mor! ... :eek: :o

XiSd Tay

Alfrescian
Loyal
house owner do not like to rent out to indians. they are smelly and dirty.

you cannot rent out your place after they moved out unless you do a very thorough cleaning.