• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come no Pappies MPs KPKB SMRT har?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what happen to the more opposition than opposition pappies mp har? why neber question on behalf of voters har? 555 Sinkees really sibeh kind heart and forgiving one.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
what happen to the more opposition than opposition pappies mp har? why neber question on behalf of voters har? 555 Sinkees really sibeh kind heart and forgiving one.

I have seen with my own experience how dumb sinkies are. Give them the truth they also think is a lie. But will believe in lies.

PAP loves sinkies.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is sinkie. Sibei tok cock.
my uncle say whenever pap make a powerful statement, rationale sinkie will not immediately think is the true or lie. He say will need to start think is this true truth or lie or lie but true type or false type, is true lie = false truth or = other permutation? he say very complex one every pap statement.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Mor
my uncle say whenever pap make a powerful statement, rationale sinkie will not immediately think is the true or lie. He say will need to start think is this true truth or lie or lie but true type or false type, is true lie = false truth or = other permutation? he say very complex one every pap statement.
More cock toking. NATO.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans are selfish. They vote for the PAP but complain about why the opposition are not doing anything about the bad PAP policies.

They haven't learned that in order to limit the PAP abuses they have to vote in more opposition into parliament. With more alternative eyes in parliament, the PAP will face greater scrutiny.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the SMRT were operated by Workers Party I am very. very sure $8.00 cow would kpkb in ParLeement so do the rest of the jia lioa bee in white including asshole John will write long story on Oppie, asking Chairman and CEO or COE to resign and commit harakiri! And say : Thousand apologies to commuters!! Because our CEO Quack and $8 Cow are Volunteer so nothing happened ??
no salary what ?? just volunteer so can not be penalized!