• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come my points gone?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's not necessary to UP my points or DOWN it. i cannot be bothered....the same should go to all of you.

why bother about those delusional points?

just state your opinion openly and honestly. there always be supporters who agree and those who disagree but the worst are those who are full of resentment and jealousy becos of your brilliant or controversial points.

these are the dirty bastards that ruins most of the discussions and sharing of opinions.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
at last, and finally, you hit the nail on the head.

leongsam could also be the one instigator who's sowing all the discords among the brothers and sisters here. the more squabbles there are, the hotter this forum gets and the more $$$ flow into his pocket.

by the way, those who buy the points from him, u bet ur points would be struck ZERO again. then what? u go and waste your money and buy again??

tsk...tssk...grow boys! BE MAN! don't be fooled by such childish and foolish scam !!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whether like it or not, important or not? i was suddenly zapped till below 100 in one go for no rhyme or reason.
still like very much to show my appreciation to all who added to my points, thank you once again.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me now share with everyone how LAME this points thingy is. i think the one doing all this mischiefs must be leongsam's deplorable immature action.

Thread: How come my points gone?
disagree
09-02-2014 09:10 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:09 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:08 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:07 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:06 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:05 AM
disagree
03-02-2014 10:46 AM
Thread: i can't believe they cheat in my peng cai!!
damn boring personal business..........
03-02-2014 08:57 AM
Thread: the tears of a cow in an abattoir....
more likely you did

just get a subscription and the TRUTH WILL STARE RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU!
GONG XI FA CAI....

i have LOST thousands of points ...but now, it does not really matter anymore....because I KNOW WHO IS WHO DOING ALL
THE BACK STABBING AND ZAPPING.....

I STAYED AFLOAT FOR MANY GOOD YEARS...DEATH AFTER DEATH AFTER DEATH...AND NOW I KNOW.....BE BLESSED.YOU ARE A GOOD MAN. YOU WILL STAY AFLOAT TOO.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
GONG XI FA CAI....

i have LOST thousands of points ...but now, it does not really matter anymore....because I KNOW WHO IS WHO DOING ALL

I STAYED AFLOAT FOR MANY GOOD YEARS...DEATH AFTER DEATH AFTER DEATH...AND NOW I KNOW.....BE BLESSED.YOU ARE A GOOD MAN. YOU WILL STAY AFLOAT TOO.

the lame host is behind all the doings and creating aspersion, suspicion and mistrust between everyone here.

i think there's a bigger conspiracy.....for the sake of money, he might just sell our personal particulars to the pap.
he can do it. the trouble is not everyone knows it. he won't come clean cos he wants the $$$$

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday got 70 over or 80 over then kanna zapped by a few guys and now the points so low. What did I do or post wrong to get this now only 30 points left :confused::(
Dun worry. If u anti Oppo, can pm kopisai, comfirm your points will be tenfold.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun worry. If u anti Oppo, can pm kopisai, comfirm your points will be tenfold.

you are an honourable man
a man of strong principles
a forummer of sound intellectual honesty and integrity
i salute you and wish you gong xi fa cai 恭喜發財...歲歲平安...除舊佈新.!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are an honourable man
a man of strong principles
a forummer of sound intellectual honesty and integrity
i salute you and wish you gong xi fa cai 恭喜發財...歲歲平安...除舊佈新.!!!!
Nabei, u want me to paiseh infront of all here izit? Ok. This thread truce.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me now share with everyone how LAME this points thingy is. i think the one doing all this mischiefs must be leongsam's deplorable immature action.

disagree
09-02-2014 09:10 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:09 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:08 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:07 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:06 AM
disagree
09-02-2014 09:05 AM
disagree
03-02-2014 10:46 AM
Thread: i can't believe they cheat in my peng cai!!
damn boring personal business..........
03-02-2014 08:57 AM
Thread: the tears of a cow in an abattoir....
more likely you did

Ouch! All these zaps caused you how many points? 1,000 pts?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GONG XI FA CAI....

Kong Lanjiao Wei! Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye! :oIo::kma:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GONG XI FA CAI....

Fuckface whining? Lol