• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come KJ goes after WP not PAP?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Todays New Paper article ’WP has no respect for others’.
I have in my life heard WP something bad abt other parties...never a single sentence to criticise other oppopsition the WP target is very clear PAP.

how come KJ is saying all this? It is all very helpful to the PAP...and i thought pap bankrupted his father.

becoz PAP destroyed his father, Kenneth is the perfect PAP mole....................also he knows it's better to go with the flow............no way he can resist PAP so why make his life difficult ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
silent low and gang declared war on the rest of the opposition parties. to cocky silent low, those are 'mad dogs'. not that i have anything against ah lian, but to expect her to take on the ministars for an intellient debate on economics is expecting sun to rise from the west. for $16k month, we expect much higher grade stuff than what teochew uncle has to offer.

Ah Fook, no offence but I think even I can take on anyone of the ministars like Zorro Lim in any intelligent debate on economics and make him look like a fool. The only one in the MIW stable that I think is clearly an intelligent man is Tharman who is exceptional.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did WP attack RP? Opposition unity is not about consensus, it is about agreeing to disagree with each other since there are so many opposition parties each headed by their own ambitous war lord. A true opposition unity is not about sending your own man into parliament while other opposition do the dirty job of managing town council as proposed by SDP. How can this even be called unity is beyond me.

On the other hand, I also see smaller opposition, for ego sake, tried very hard to dilute the bigger opposition votes which proves a point - oppositions are just jealous of each other. Fortunately WP is very focus on who to attack and not distracted by small parties bickering at each other.
It just shows their lack of strategic thinking. Or in civil service lingo, low CEP.