• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come a certain race likes to rob?

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of education, fairly malays is improving lot but again employment discrimination.

Hmm.. got to agree on tat. I got a Malay colleague, dont write Chinese but speaks Mandarin fluently. A diploma holder. Seen most of his peers rose to Asst and Managerial level. But hes still a supervisor.....

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
what can you expect when the gov is the biggest practitioner of racial discrimination in the work place...if not why certain gov organization does not even have a single malay in the entire organization...

I fully agree with u, government is the caused.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
well we cannot put down each races like that, at least individually each race does contribute in some areas to the progress of the economy...and what areas are these:

Malays - Ah Mat (drivers), drug addicts (without them you think our police jiak simi), footballers (if not how our Ass Lick survive).
India - Drunks (boost biz for Tiger Beer our home grown brand), Wives beaters (Counselors and lawyers for divorce case).
Chinese - Ah Longs (Very helpful when the IR starts), Gamblers (if not Singapore Pool go bust), GL cheongsters (hehehe I am one of them and as a result Singapore tourism boom due to many prc mei coming).

See regardless of race language or religion we all played a part in the progress of this nation.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Blame all these on the colonial masters who segregated the races and infused the different vices to each races.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good post Bro.

From my own observations I think generally the Malays have improved over say the last 20 years, still much room for improvement but they appear to be on the slow curve upwards. What I do find interesting about some of them is that they are more comfortable working in places where they have their own clicks and in this regard I mean the non professional women. In my own company, I have on afew occasions interviewed several malay women for an executive assistants post but in all cases the ladies pulled out when they found out that they would be the only malay lady on the same floor. Also in certain govt departments it is quite obvious to see a disproportionate number of malay ladies manning the front desks at say the libraries and immigration office.

As for Tamils, sadly I get the feeling that they may have gone abit backwards in the last 20 years, probably because of an apparent large exodus of the tamil professional class and middle class emigrating, with more working class Tamils left who perhaps need more encouragement and guidance to propel them back up the curve.

The key for their future generations to move on up is education and the right skills to compete in the global world of the 21C.

Cheers

In general, all races is the same committing crime in different way, if u are referring to the malays, I take it u are not being racist for now.

As we all knows that average 90% of employment discrimination are towards the singaporean malay and indian, how are they going to find a decent job if employment are against them?

In terms of education, fairly malays is improving lot but again employment discrimination.

Honestly, my company is one of them, majority are chinese while 6 only singaporean indian staff (All the 6 indian staff hold junior position for 8-10 years although they got minimum Diploma cert "Hentak Kaki"). Some Chinese staff with ITE cert (cepak jalan)working for 4 years already become Executive.

Perhaps we can do something to help the minority to get into the workforce.
The older generation mostly are humble driving taxi or become bus driver, soon these job will be taken away by foreigners.

I doubt one day u or me have a chance to drive a taxi or become bus driver.

About laziness, all races are equally the same just like in my company, a few lazy chinese (including me sometimes when mood low).