• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how can the gahmen fleece & bleed the ppl happily dry

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i ve the BEST IDEA. every sheeps shall be too glad to let the gahmen fleece and bleed them dry.

just install 4d ATM all over the island. everyone sure would be too happy to queue up and deposit their last coin and the gahmen sure would ve super surpluses!

they want their million$ yet they just couldn't come up with a decent moni moni cum idea to make everyone happy

i m so proud of my ORIGINAL idea. sure they copycat!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better still...like beer ladies, have sexy 4-D ladies going round and sell 4-D tickets.

Sure huat....