• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can I giveing good screwing?

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buys 50 inch tv for freddie masterbed room.

As I good with my handjobs (houseworks, kitchens, bedroom works, bathroom works,etc) my hands and screwings skills is good. Alan and Leslies knews this is my especiallity. Freddie knews it too as he got experiencing from me. Freddie want I to hangs tv on wall in middle of wall in front to masterbed. the masterbed is 3 meters far from wall. now, how to hanging 50 inch tv in middle of wall for clear seeing? i plans to use my screwing tools and screws to help freddie. will i give good screwing deep to have good support for screws of tv or will give short screw is enough? whats screwing type is better? how can i giveing good screwing in freddie's to watch good tv and confort? deep screwings or short screwings for his happy views?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, now you upgrade to 50" telly liao? And what's with both Alan's and Leslie's knowing your 'speciality'? And yours on deep or short screwing made my day:p

And your other other threads like shoot in raw just hilarious ...even with misleading titles (on purpose??) :p

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely very deep screwing with strong bushing for tighter fit. otherwise, big 50-incher falls off hole and causes anti-climax during middle of movie. do not shave bushing. must screw hard and strong into virgin bushing.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
heloo kor kor, you seeming experted in screwing with strong bushing and hard. I have screwing deep deep in freddie's masterbedroom of good support and tv will not falling down. Freddie love my handjob and deep screwing job. He telling me I did a goodjob to him and enjoy his masterbed room. He family comeing home tomorrow of holiday already so he enjoying watch wife with the tv.

definitely very deep screwing with strong bushing for tighter fit. otherwise, big 50-incher falls off hole and causes anti-climax during middle of movie. do not shave bushing. must screw hard and strong into virgin bushing.