• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How big pharma benefit from its competitors

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear, need to be careful not being too touchy. everywhere anywhere can cause allergies and inflamation. pang sai wipe arse also can get flare ups, especially with cheap made in prc toilet paper.
Certain substances or conditions called trigger factors can cause eczema to flare-up: Irritants such as soaps and detergents, wool, skin infections, dry skin, low humidity, heat, sweating or emotional stress. Allergens such as dust mites, pollen, moulds, or foods.

Eczema - causes, symptoms, treatment | Southern Cross NZ​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have sleep apnea.

I use CPAP. Mine is the Resmed Airsense10.

But i use the Fisher Paykel Vitera instead of the Resmed AirFit.

Initially i used the AirFit but still no good. The tech tell me switch size but still no good. Then i saw another tech and they suggested different brand mask.

Apparently the design of mask fits different face shapes better. With the F+P Vitera I am sleeping better now.

View attachment 114223

View attachment 114224

View attachment 114225

The mask on left is the Resmed Airfit. The one on right is the F+P Vitera that i use now.

Sometines have to try different brand mask. It is not just the size of the mask.
If I have to sleep with Cpap i rather die earlier. Anyway i have tried and can’t sleep with cpap and don’t intend to use it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a long time i also had same sentiments.

But lack of sleep really affects me a lot. Makes the mental health issues even worse. So i decided to try lah. My group plan insurance does offer $1500 every 5 years towards cost of these machines.

It takes gettig used to. But my sleep is much better now. Otherwise last time keep sleeping but never feel rested one.

You might want to give it a try. It is a treatment option for OSA. Quality of life is important too.
Nope I don’t have lack of sleep due to sleep apnea but due to human pests upstairs harassing me in my sleep knocking on my windows and floor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for posting this on Dupixent.

Is this available in SG?

From my experience with some patirnts with Rheumatoid Arthritis ankylosing spond psoriasis crohns disease ulcerative colitis who use biologics like Stellara , Humira, Enbrel they are very expensive. So much so the AB govt has stopped covering. Switch to biosimilars.

Wonder how much the Dupixent costs?

I dont know much about biologics cos these drug class type came out after my graduation and even then i never saw them much workig at hospitals in early 2000s.

But my patirbts have reported good results. I see some patirnt who used this bevause they also come to me for medical cannabis.

If you can afford it worth trying the biologics.
I have no idea. It is something new to me from the article.