• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How a racial war can be started in SG easily

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told a method and it's a very simple one. So simple it's explosive.

I was told to use facebook pages. Create a FB page and invite likes.

Sure was told people will post. Then suggests everyone post on their wall and everyone poke fun of another race.

Just like that. War starts. This method overflow to twitter. Like that, big problem for policing.

This method is so scary it's shared here and nowhere else.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
this is the very worst thing anyone can do to their own country.

I'll never allow that in the chatroom

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told a method and it's a very simple one. So simple it's explosive.

I was told to use facebook pages. Create a FB page and invite likes.

Sure was told people will post. Then suggests everyone post on their wall and everyone poke fun of another race.

Just like that. War starts. This method overflow to twitter. Like that, big problem for policing.

This method is so scary it's shared here and nowhere else.

huh.................really ah....................so easy meh..................then what are we waiting for ???!!!!

we can easily start a revolution in S'pore..................overthrow the Lee Family..............we'll hang all the male Lees by the balls...................and hang all the female Lees by the boobs...............

after that..................you be the new PM lah................i be President enough liao................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has kept the sheep ignorant so that they can be controlled. They may find that this can have a double edge consequence.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes moi think it's possible...with retards like Jemaah Islamiyah...always waiting for tat 1 spark which then can fan into big fire...end up having our neighbour attacking...with some dumb fuck excuse like "liberate our muslim brothers frm de hand of devil"...racial harmony is a sensitive issue...and very brittle...dun play play...

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember Tunisia.

The other arab nations have their spring over other ridiculous territory fights.

Tunisia spring is different. It's about oppression, not oil.

Bebeque

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should think so. Sometimes the trigger is just skin deep.

Interaction between two groups of different people always boil down to 'race'.

Yugoslavia, Chezkosovakia and other Eastern European states were under Communist rule and indoctrination for over 50 years. Yet, when the yokes of communism were lifted, their people trace their roots back to their father's and grandfather's tribes - decades long neighbours then take guns and go next door to rob and kill each other because of ancient animosities. So very sad.:(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How a racial war can be started in SG easily ...
u nid a retard 2 stir sh*t wif a polis repot ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...lice-report-against-Amy&p=1238748#post1238748

u nid another equal retard 2 sack ze person from his/her job ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...C-staff-s-Facebook-post&p=1239585#post1239585

u nid a bunch of their equal retards 2 say c-me-told-u-so wif their holier-dan-thou attitude ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-score-political-points&p=1239076#post1239076

u nid ze ultimate loon retard 2 let ze sh*t stirrers 2 continue stirring ... http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...C-staff-s-Facebook-post&p=1239589#post1239589

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims can easily be manipulated by fanatics to start wars if we allow all these ultra sensitivity and intolerance to blossom in Singapore.
I disagree with the condemnation and sacking of Amy Cheong.

jiangrenhua

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cultures are not equal.

cultures-not-equal.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interaction between two groups of different people always boil down to 'race'.

when the former yugoslavia broke up, it wasn't so much race but ethnicity and religion. race is the most outward and visible difference that tribal and clan mentality will leverage to segregate a foe or rival from a friend. that primal tribal subconsciousness is still in us. it can be unleashed.

after race, which is very visible and can be divided into 3 or 4 categories depending on skin color and facial and body features, we have the following divisive characteristics:

religion - even folks from the same race can fight over religious differences
ethnicity - heard of the term "ethnic cleansing"?
tribe - tribes are still fighting in africa even though they are from the same pagan beliefs, ethnicity and race
village - villagers fight each other even though they are from the same tribe, beliefs, ethnicity and race
clan - clans fight each other within the same village
family - family feuds exist within the same clans
siblings - siblings fight within the family
sinkies - sinkies will fight over queue jumping for hello kitty toys :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cultures are not equal.

cultures-not-equal.jpg

Yes indeed, that is why Muslim countries dare not sign up to Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
They purpose have their own Universal Islamic Declaration of Human Rights which is absolutely discriminatory against non Muslims.