• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not happy with us? You just don't understand team drifter aka clan drifter aka drifter's commandos aka kempeitai has a mission here.

Very sori, I did not mean to offend. Just that it is confusing sometimes when I am reading threads.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this has happened to a clone of yours whoever you may be, please do not be offended. It is nothing personal. I just ran a script designed to detect clone manipulation of reputation points and these are the nicks that the filter detected.

Eh boss, last time u said it was ok to manipulate rep points using clones but now change tune? Look at my join date, number of posts, Will i be affected? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Eh boss, last time u said it was ok to manipulate rep points using clones but now change tune? Look at my join date, number of posts, Will i be affected? :biggrin:

I honestly don't know. If you find yourself banned suddenly, it means that you were caught in the dragnet. Nothing personal.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I honestly don't know. If you find yourself banned suddenly, it means that you were caught in the dragnet. Nothing personal.

Thank you so much. I do not have waste time everyday just to spread my rep cycle. :smile:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
pageheadpics_tsunami.jpg

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL another money making opportunity for u. Those who are alive for now and wish to save themselves quick go buy a premium membership! :biggrin:

Last edited: