• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishypie saw that coming from Sam; since the introduction of Code Orange some days ago..:cool:
Boss, you are aLways One up one your game Man !..:smile:
It's about time to bid Byee to those Kiamsiapkwees ..:biggrin:

so ah leong is using the same system that the sister forum use and implement it here.

got money then got talk?

jw5

Loyal
Leongsam, I have no idea what is the job of a moderator, hell I don't even know the ins and outs of this forum always must ask around, don't even know what delphiforum is, don't even know how to search for stuff with the search engine, how the hell am I able to do this job?

don't need to know the ins and outs of this forum, as long as you know in and out and in and out and in and out, can already..................................

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong didnt want clone armies to overpower his autocratic rule lah... so die die must shaved off some power clones to prevent anarchy with him...hehehe

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't worry. You'll grow into the job. :smile:

The honor of being moderator is in recognition of your significant contributions to the forum. Some of my friends in Auckland have put between 3 to 10 extra kg because of all your food photos.

Okie glad people like my pics next time can come my restaurant next time when its opens some time next half of the year.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
don't need to know the ins and outs of this forum, as long as you know in and out and in and out and in and out, can already..................................

This topic of in-out-in-out is a problem for me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong didnt want clone armies to overpower his autocratic rule lah... so die die must shaved off some power clones to prevent anarchy with him...hehehe

削藩政策削藩是封建制度下君主为了收回诸侯或地方割据势力手中的部分或全部权力而实施的政策。由于利益冲突,削藩常常引发政治 ... 惠帝逐步削减藩王权力,引发诸王不满。朱棣以清君侧为名,进兵 ...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
削藩政策削藩是封建制度下君主为了收回诸侯或地方割据势力手中的部分或全部权力而实施的政策。由于利益冲突,削藩常常引发政治 ... 惠帝逐步削减藩王权力,引发诸王不满。朱棣以清君侧为名,进兵 ...

kongsimi LJ...me potato lah...lol

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support Joe to be the Mod.. Bro Zhihau is a good choice too..

But Peppertail? :confused:

Why not JW be given the Mod job again? He was the Mod before..

Then there are also Scroobal and other Bros who can do the Mod job too..

Don't know if Windsor is still around.. He did a pretty good job when he was a Mod back then..

jw5

Loyal
Why not JW be given the Mod job again? He was the Mod before..

bro, I was once one of the moderators in the moderated folder.
it didn't go well and boss was not pleased
I kept asking to resign but he kept saying it was an enlistment and not an appointment............................

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, I was once one of the moderators in the moderated folder.
it didn't go well and boss was not pleased
I kept asking to resign but he kept saying it was an enlistment and not an appointment............................

Boss said many times this forum belongs to him and is not a democracy.
So you all can forget about voting for so and so....
If can vote I will vote for drifter as mod....simply because many persons share his nick so he can be on 24/7

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
boss,
you have a DSc in human psychology? or me is like an open book? am glad you didn't make a moderator out of me.
danke to all the bros for the support, appreciate that :smile::smile::smile:

Bro, the reason I recommended you (not that Leongsam will bother) is that we should try to do it the opposite of how pap does it.
We should get a kind hearted chap with a sense of fairness and justice and hope that he will use whatever smartness and knowledge he has to do a good job for the ordinary folk.
And not get a smart and knowledgeable chap and hope that he will use whatever kind heartedness and fairness/justice he has to do the job. (which is the pappy way)

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am what i am
nothing to hide
i am the blackhole
i am kopisai
i am ilovesingapore
nothing to hide from anybody

jw5

Loyal
Boss said many times this forum belongs to him and is not a democracy.
So you all can forget about voting for so and so....
If can vote I will vote for drifter as mod....simply became many persons share his nick so he can be on 24/7

Only an idiot will still think that many persons share drifter's nick.....................ooops, we disagree again.............................

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only an idiot will still think that many persons share drifter's nick.....................ooops, we disagree again.............................

delusional people with drifting minds might disagree with your wise words...lol

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I resent that statement because nobody here is more liberal than I am. I have never silenced anyone for posting an opinion no matter how much I may disagree with it.

I've said it many time before and I'll say it again, all I ask for is :

1. Post in the correct folder.
2. No spam.
3. No graffiti. (ie huge fonts, repeated copies of the same message or image etc)

Apart from that, you are free to praise or condemn any part of the political spectrum.