• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hour Glass princess joining Kong Hee liao

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give her a break bros. She is also quite pitiful I feel. Anyone going through what she went through can be devastating to the person emotions n mental health when your parents were breaking up n your own marriage was also falling apart. Sadly being rich doesn't solve any of her problems!
If this snowflake is judge no one will be in jail. Oh thai tranny drugged me. Oh i imh. Every excuse under the sun

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Audrey Tay, daughter of The Hour Glass founders, jailed for taking drugs.

Jannie Chan was never the founder of Hour Glass.

I happened to witness her going down onto her knees to beg Jopie Ong to sell Hour Glass to her & Henry Tay when Jopie decided to dispose off Transmarco.

jan.jpg