• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang Residents: Koh Poh Koon very arrogant

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I called up my cousin staying in Punggol East and asked him for his opinion about election. He said he will certainly vote for WP for one very strong reason

The other day, Koh Poh Koon came to his house visit. He tried to shake my cousin's hands and than passed them his flyer, when my cousin wanted to ask him certain question he turned away and went to the next neighbour. My cousin was so bloody angry that he told Koh's helpers why he just turned away. The helpers said he is busy, need to go door to door quickly to hit certain quota.

My cousin slammed the door. Very tulan and tear up the flyer in his hand. He said Koh's face look so cocky he didn't want those flyer.

Than I showed my cousin this video, he was shocked.

[video=youtube;ty8qo0uvBxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8qo0uvBxE[/video]

Still my cousin went to ask his neighbour what he thought of Dr Koh Poh Koon, the next door family said he look quite cocky to them as compared to Lee Lilian who always wear a smile on her face. Both of them decided that they will vote for WP because they like Low Thia Kiang's rally.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The other day, Koh Poh Koon came to his house visit ... when my cousin wanted to ask him certain question he turned away and went to the next neighbour. My cousin was so bloody angry that he told Koh's helpers why he just turned away. The helpers said he is busy, need to go door to door quickly to hit certain quota ...
ur cousin shud haf raised his voice n called him back la ... say got question 2 ask him ... y he run away so fast ...