• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang By Election coming. Where's Uncle Yap?

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Uncle Yap Yap,
Hougang by election lai liao.
So are you going to prepare some exciting entertaining speech video for us forummers
to enjoy while warming up to the finale on may 26?

We want Uncle Yap. We want Uncle Yap......

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Uncle Yap Yap,
Hougang by election lai liao.
So are you going to prepare some exciting entertaining speech video for us forummers
to enjoy while warming up to the finale on may 26?

We want Uncle Yap. We want Uncle Yap......
Wait awhile.. I preparing.. :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap has a chip on his shoulder and an axe to grind against the govt. Hardly a sound broker of truth or analysis.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree.
Uncle Yap speech is sensible and cool.
He, like Chee Soon Juan fully understood what democracy means.
No amount of sacarcism, depise and hatred can stop them from preaching the human rights spirit.
The tagline for Uncle Yap is "Although I am ugly and loud mouth, but I shall continue to preach in the name of democracy."

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree.
Uncle Yap speech is sensible and cool.
He, like Chee Soon Juan fully understood what democracy means.
No amount of sacarcism, depise and hatred can stop them from preaching the human rights spirit.
The tagline for Uncle Yap is "Although I am ugly and loud mouth, but I shall continue to preach in the name of democracy."

Respectfully disagree, coolguy.
If the message is sensible, then delivery mode must match for it to be effective. I think he really needs to polish himself and find new ways to reach out to people, if that's his intent. But if he just wants to ventilate, regardless of whether he can touch people, then I guess he should just continue to 我行我素。