• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot babe COCO LEE to give up US Citizenship and become Singaporean

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have one more SPG if she is actually stupid enough to become Singaporean. ST talk cock.

:oIo:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1011225/1/.html

Coco Lee to become Singaporean?Posted: 14 October 2009 1224 hrs

Lee_Coco_04.jpg

International singer Coco Lee (file pic)

SINGAPORE : Singer Coco Lee likes Singapore so much that she intends to immigrate here.

The 34-year-old Hong Kong-born singer who was in Singapore over the weekend to perform on the President's Star Charity and to promote her latest Mandarin album "East to West", was full of praise for the city.

"I am seriously considering moving to Singapore. I really like the weather and food here, the streets are clean and the entire city is abundant with greenery. It’s great. I’ve been telling my sister for the past two days that I want to stay here," said Lee, who grew up in San Francisco.

Not one to pay lip service, Lee met and told Singapore's President SR Nathan of her intentions during the President's Star Charity and he extended his welcome in return.

During a media interview, the songbird told reporters that once she returns home, she will collect material and find out more about migrating.

Despite the scorching heat, Lee felt she is more suited to the weather in Singapore as she is sensitive to the cold.

She described the local food as “unforgettable” and professed to have a love for chicken rice and durians.

Lee who has been engaged to Canadian businessman Bruce Rockowitz since 2005, also mentioned that she might possibly set up a family here, “just like Jet Li and Gong Li”. (Yeah, SPG material. Sinkie government is desperate)

Though her fiance is not aware of her plans to move here, she said that she believes that he will not object to it as he likes the place and both of them often come to Singapore. (why not man, so many SPGs here)

- CNA/nc

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
International singer Coco Lee (file pic)

SINGAPORE : Singer Coco Lee likes Singapore so much that she intends to immigrate here.

"I am seriously considering moving to Singapore.

<object height="525" width="660">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1N29vkIT3eo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="525" width="660"></object>

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, just on that comment alone, we know that you have no idea what's life like in SG when one can afford to spend.

hotbabes.jpg

I also say. The rich in Singapore have these dancing "LIVE" in their room every night.... not from the computer screen

:smile:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are rich you could stay anywhere on the planet.

why singapore? :biggrin:

do you enjoy earth tremors?

I think earth tremors is way better then having Earthquakes. She is after all from San Francisco.

And she is rich, doesn't matter where she lives. SG is as good as anywhere else if you are rich. Oh wait. Correction, SG is just about better then everywhere if you are a multi gazillionaire coz of low taxes compared to the other major cities.

Maybe thats why Jet Li moved here

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore is a good place to stay in if you are rich ......:smile:

It's true. The infrastructure is quite stable despite the occasional hiccups, a great many of the other necessary things have been set up rather properly it seems, the society has long been stabilized by strict laws encouraging no-nonsense behavior, the Speaker's Corner which is meant to be a scratching post for desperate, despondent and disgruntled cats in the Lion City is now efficiently monitored by CCTV in case the cats go crazy and start causing social disruptions, the streets including the Turkish-Malay cultural heritage that is Geylang are incredibly safe at all hours even if you were to venture out alone, people of every creed and every race have roles to play and they get along with each other, everyone from government agencies and private corporations would suddenly start being extra nice to you for no reason, and you'd have lots of volunteer friends wherever you turn, but still, the enjoyment here can be overall, quite limited. Why else would people like me fly to overseas countries annually to catch up with friends if not a long vacation as well?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think earth tremors is way better then having Earthquakes. She is after all from San Francisco.

And she is rich, doesn't matter where she lives. SG is as good as anywhere else if you are rich. Oh wait. Correction, SG is just about better then everywhere if you are a multi gazillionaire coz of low taxes compared to the other major cities.

If you are just average well, the city chooses you, but if you are extremely affluent you choose the city.

chinchow

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai yah..all these celebrities switching citizenship is nothing lah..they will chnage whenever they think is to their adv..only singapore make such a big deal out of it..furthermore, spore has too many spg with their ang mo bf already, dont need to add one more to the club...

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai yah..all these celebrities switching citizenship is nothing lah..they will chnage whenever they think is to their adv..only singapore make such a big deal out of it..furthermore, spore has too many spg with their ang mo bf already, dont need to add one more to the club...

Besides, if she cums here, the Sinkie gabramen will suck up to here and treat her like a queen - and she's already 34, a fading star.... why not cum here and become a superstar? Will get to appear in every advertisement, show etc and dominate everything!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore give tax wavier to the rich. The poor and working class gets the bat on the head .

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, just on that comment alone, we know that you have no idea what's life like in SG when one can afford to spend.

dun you get bored spending?

is life worthwhile if you onli spend and spend?

by the way, can you afford to spend unlimited?

if you can't you are not qualified to answer this question.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you can't you are not qualified to answer this question.

no, can't, we spend to live, is that news to you?

no, asking this type of boliao question doesn't make you smarter.

who can? again, super boliao.

if you can't you are not qualified to answer this question
who can spend 'unlimited'? you damn fucking gong.