• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hot-Air Elon Musk Fires Hundreds of Workers While Missing Production Deadlines! Still Think SPH Bad?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
040316musk001.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO — Tesla Inc. fired hundreds of workers after completing its annual performance reviews, even though the electric automaker is trying to ramp up production to meet the demand for its new Model 3 sedan.

The Palo Alto, Calif.-based company confirmed the cuts yesterday in a statement, but didn’t disclose how many of its 33,000 workers were jettisoned. The San Jose Mercury News interviewed multiple former and current Tesla employees who estimated 400 to 700 workers lost their jobs.

The housecleaning swept out workers in administrative and sales jobs, in addition to Tesla’s manufacturing operations.

An unspecified number of workers received bonuses and promotions after their reviews, according to the company.

Tesla is under pressure to deliver its Model 3 sedan to a waiting list of more than 450,000 customers. The company so far has been lagging in reaching its own production targets after making just 260 of the vehicles during its last quarter.

Including other models, Tesla expects to make about 100,000 cars this year. CEO Elon Musk is aiming to increase production by five-fold next year, a goal that probably will have to be met to support Tesla’s market value of $59 billion — more than Ford Motor Co.

Unlike Ford, Tesla still hasn’t posted an annual profit.

Despite the mass firings, Tesla is still looking to hire hundreds more workers.

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/business_markets/2017/10/tesla_inc_fires_several_hundred

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go make the China or Singapore will hv no such problems.

Lazy angmohs will create false flags to bully employer. Typical of lazy cunning angmohs dont want hard work only want $$ for doing nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go make the China or Singapore will hv no such problems.

Lazy angmohs will create false flags to bully employer. Typical of lazy cunning angmohs dont want hard work only want $$ for doing nothing.

Yeah what's wrong to fire the nice dogs and snakes to hire good people? Good job indeed to prevent shit instead of letting pieces of shit accumulate and create shit for others to clear.

"Despite the mass firings, Tesla is still looking to hire hundreds more workers."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I hear salesman sell too many cars also wrong can be fired. :eek:

You never heard the 80:20 rule? 80% sale comes from 20% of the salesmen. So since their waiting list is so long, they can afford to cut the redundant salesmen while waiting for production to shape up.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You never heard the 80:20 rule? 80% sale comes from 20% of the salesmen. So since their waiting list is so long, they can afford to cut the redundant salesmen while waiting for production to shape up.
yes, very astute observation. that’s exactly the reason to scale down the number of sales personnel. the products sell themselves and there’s really no need to have numerous sales folks at showroom floors when online sales have such a serious backlog of unfulfilled orders.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Teslas are a load of crap. If you want an electric car just wait for Toyota to make one for masses. In the meantime get one of their plug in hybrids they are out of this world and great for city trips as you'll be in electric mode on most trips.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You compare Caviar with Gula Melaka Desserts? oh my!....SPH is smaller than a nose shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, very astute observation. that’s exactly the reason to scale down the number of sales personnel. the products sell themselves and there’s really no need to have numerous sales folks at showroom floors when online sales have such a serious backlog of unfulfilled orders.

Yes I observe and use my brains alot except I was too kind to be good to wrong people psychopath jiuhukia criminals. Unlike sinkies who think they are damn superior just because they eat caviar. Btw I never eat caviar in Spore but I ate caviar in Russia decades ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I observe and use my brains alot except I was too kind to be good to wrong people psychopath jiuhukia criminals. Unlike sinkies who think they are damn superior just because they eat caviar. Btw I never eat caviar in Spore but I ate caviar in Russia decades ago.

I recommend desperate sinkies to go Russia and buy caviar from their grocery stores so that they can eat caviar and think they are damn superior and insult fellow citizens for not eating caviar.

Red Caviar

Red caviar

Caviar would be #1 on the list of desired food from Russia. Black caviar is exorbitant, but red caviar is very affordable. Do not wait until you get to the Duty Free, their selection may be limited and prices higher than in local stores. Go to any grocery store, buy several jars of caviar and put them in the fridge until the time you get out of the door to go to the airport (I usually put a post it on the door, so that I do not leave the caviar in the fridge)). Caviar survives even trans-atlantic flights, proven many times. I prefer to buy caviar in glass jars, so that I can see the product, good brand is Северная Компания. Try to choose caviar that looks light orange and not dark red, it will be more tender (different colors are due to different types of fish)