• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horror Stories of FTs at PLAY.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got a flat rented next to my unit to china students.. nabeh, always see mcdelivery go there and deliver. Those guys dun cook or even go out to have a normal decent meal! got one time i managed to peek inside, the hall was littered with mcdonalds wrappers... my flat is not those new flat where u must throw ur stuff outside, is the old one where the dumpster is in the kitchen. Even my dog is cleaner den them!

that one you can blame the landlord or lady. most singpies dun let their tendants cook. either think it's too dirty or waste their electricity. singoreans kiasu kiam siap.