• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrifying Cases of How FCUKING PINOY TRASH Bully SGs at Workplaces & Schools

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Marcos had screwed the pinoys for decades, the pinoys are still suffering to this day from his screwing. Now the same pinoys are eyeing to take over SG? What kind of hallucination is this?

Agree. These pinays with their big, ugly moles on their bodies can matalek back to their Filipiniland of skyhigh rubbish dump and chicken coops fame !:mad:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. These pinays with their big, ugly moles on their bodies can matalek back to their Filipiniland of skyhigh rubbish dump and chicken coops fame !:mad:

Looks like a fatal flow of the pappies to let pinoys study in our schools, give them PR permits, train them in the SAF and eventually they dream of taking over SG. No wonder sinkies are cursing and swearing at the father and son for mass immigration of foreigners into SG.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Malaysian cows are not good either.

Every year they got priority to go back Malaysia to celebrate CNY and Sinkies are mad to be skeleton workforces. The Supervisor is also m&d cows.

Abolish NSF, foreign companies are getting sick of hiring Singaporeans because of NS training, all the bullshit of incamp\ training and employers are fedup with low class NSF reservist training and they don't want to employ Singaporeans.

Fuck the PAP.

XgTUK.gif

Let me ask you Stinkees again - who did you vote for? I dare you to vote differently in 2016! *hee*hee*

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does the government insist on letting in masses of Pinoys? This is very strange. Let in a bunch of Japanese, at least we can understand. But Pinoys?

If they were really capable, their country would not be such a shithole.

This policy of importing third worlders is the work of the criminally insane.

Simple. Some form of trade (bilateral or ASEAN) deal was done with the Philippines, allowing their nationals to seek education and jobs in Singapore in exchange for business opportunities there. Another country would be Myanmar. Third country would be Vietnam, although to a lesser extent than Philippines and Myanmar.

If you don't believe me, check the number of Pinoy or Burmese eateries islandwide, especially in the heartlands. No longer are they exotic cuisines to be found exclusively at Lucky Plaza or Peninsula Plaza.

In retrospect, the media-hyped opening of the Jollibee restaurant at Lucky Plaza had profound symbolic significance. There was a plan and a message behind it, with Jennie Chua, Ho Ching and the others implementing it.

The Filipino Independence Day celebration was also an annual reminder from the Pinoys to remind us of who's the boss'. It was passive-aggressive showboating from the Pinoys at its finest.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Malaysian cows are not good either.

Every year they got priority to go back Malaysia to celebrate CNY and Sinkies are mad to be skeleton workforces. The Supervisor is also m&d cows.

The Taiwanese, Tiongs and Koreans whom I work with also balik kampung to celebrate CNY. I don't see anything wrong with that. And that doesn't mean us Sinkies cannot apply for leave during the period.

Similarly, when I go for reservist, they help cover my duties.

If your company's management is fucked up and don't know how to plan manpower properly, don't blame those FTs.