• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Horrifying Cases of How FCUKING PINOY TRASH Bully SGs at Workplaces & Schools

[h=1]WHY SOME SINGAPOREANS FEEL ANNOYED WITH PINOYS IN SINGAPORE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
18 Jun 2014 - 11:04pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
Recently, a blog that has been circulating online caught my attention. It was about someone suggesting all forms of ways and means on how to ill treat Pinoys when the opportunity presents itself. Though I disagree with such childish and aggressive behavior, I Understand where the hate stems from.

I caught up with a friend and we were just exchanging stories about our careers. But what she shared with me about working with Pinoys made me reflect on my own experiences. But first, let me share her story.

My friend M is from the hotel industry with 3 years of experience. She had recovered from an accident and managed to apply for a supervisory position because of her experience and qualification. However the salary they offered her was ridiculously low for her position at $1700 in a reknowned 4 Star hotel. Due to financial pressure she took the offer, grateful for having a job. In her department, she was the only local. Her manager was Pinoy and her surbodinates were also Pinoys.

M never really looked at ethnicities at work and got along well with everyone. She even befriended the Pinoys. However as the weeks and months went by she started to understand why no local could last long in the job. Her surbodinates were constantly being given preferential treatment by her manager. For example, she would let them have their preferred off and leave dates first. Her surbodinates were given more weekend offs than she did. When she requested for leave giving over 3 months heads up, her manager basically made it near impossible for her to do so, citing reasons that she was holding a supervisory role. Being new, M always gave in. But the more she bent over the more they took advantage.

Her workload gradually began to increase and being a generally 'soft' person her surbodinates and manager seized the opportunity. Despite the difficulties, M perservered. She had numerous service ballots(complimentary letters) and guests often praised her in their Tripadvisor reviews. Once she was nominated for an award which had a ceremony for her to attend. Her manager did not inform her of this and put her on afternoon shift whilst allowing 2 of her surbodinates to attend even though they had not been nominated. It was only several days after when her senior management congratulated her that she discovered she had won the award. Even when she questioned her manager about this, the manager simply shrugged it off claiming that she was not aware.

But the straw that broke the camel's back was when she discovered how underpaid she was. Being close with the Pinoys, her subordinates shared their salary figures with her during rheir many conversations. All 3 of them mentioned the exact same numbers of $2500. At first she thought they were bluffing, until one fine pay day when one of her pinoy colleagues asked her to help withdraw some cash during work hours as she was on break using their atm card did she discovered the heart wrenching truth. It was indeed the said amount. She felt that for a supervisor to be paid $800 less than her surbodinates was inconceivable. She has since left the job for a better offer.

M has granted me permission to submit her story as long as I do not name and shame her former employers.

As mentioned, her account struck several chords with me as I had my own share of encounters working with Pinoys. A few years ago, I was in a small sales and marketing firm. I had been building a good relationship with a client for 6 long and frustrating months and it had finally come to fruition. A convention in Jakarta was the location where they would be signing our package for a hefty sum of $43,000. 2 weeks before the trip I was due for reservist. Whilst away, I received no updates from my company on my impending trip and to my utter dismay when I came back, my FT manager told me that my Pinoy senior was taking over my account and will do the closing as well as getting all the commission. I was so furious I ended up quitting my job that day itself.(Yes it wasn't the smartest move either) However, in my career thus far I have made several observations about Pinoys. They maybe nice and sweet to you but the truth is they are without a doubt two faced.

While we Singaporeans are generally concerned about each other's rice bowls, Pinoys are relentless back stabbers and pure suck ups. Even when confronted they would pretend that nothing happened and still smile at you. Perhaps to them it is a dog eat dog world, or maybe their culture is a case of 'survival of the fittest'. Trust me on this one, the next time if you are a minority in a Pinoy filled department or company, watch as how they will intimidate you by staying with their own cliques and speaking Tagalog. Even better, give them any form of authority and watch them maximise it to the fullest. While I don't like stereotyping others, I have come to the conclusion that Pinoys in general share the same traits.

If having a hard time at work isn't enough, try the local schools. Yes you read it right, local schools. A former colleague of mine had picked his 8 year old up from school. On the way home he shared with my friend about a little argument he had with his Pinoy classmate. The boy said and I quote 'You better behave yourself. One day Filipinos are going to take over your country.' Aghast, my friend took this matter up to the principal. How can an 8 year old boy say such a thing? The Pinoy boy was summoned to the office with his parents the next day. With my friend present, he confessed that his mum and dad had always told him that.
According to my friend, the Pinoy boy's parents just kept looking on the floor feeling embarassed.

At this rate, I'm honestly not sure how long can this level of Pinoy tolerance be kept under wraps.
Do share with me your thoughts.

-FL-
TRS Contributor

XgTUK.gif

Let me ask you Stinkees again - who did you vote for? I dare you to vote differently in 2016! *hee*hee*

im not worried about failipinos taking over any country,failipinos are a parasite species....any country they take over will simply fall apart like failipines because without a healthy host,cockroaches cannot survive.

anyway why are u daft and stupid sinkies attacking pinoys?u should be praising and admiring pinoys for their behaviour,they put their own kind and species before others,which is more than i can ask from daft and stupid sinkies.pinoys cant help for being who they are,sure they may be inferior and low iq,but when it comes to priorities,they have their head stuck in the right place(which is not in their ass like many sinkies).....

remember with PINOY PRIDE,u can never go wrong.

da dick

[h=1]WHY SOME SINGAPOREANS FEEL ANNOYED WITH PINOYS IN SINGAPORE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
18 Jun 2014 - 11:04pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
Recently, a blog that has been circulating online caught my attention. It was about someone suggesting all forms of ways and means on how to ill treat Pinoys when the opportunity presents itself. Though I disagree with such childish and aggressive behavior, I Understand where the hate stems from.

I caught up with a friend and we were just exchanging stories about our careers. But what she shared with me about working with Pinoys made me reflect on my own experiences. But first, let me share her story.

My friend M is from the hotel industry with 3 years of experience. She had recovered from an accident and managed to apply for a supervisory position because of her experience and qualification. However the salary they offered her was ridiculously low for her position at $1700 in a reknowned 4 Star hotel. Due to financial pressure she took the offer, grateful for having a job. In her department, she was the only local. Her manager was Pinoy and her surbodinates were also Pinoys.

M never really looked at ethnicities at work and got along well with everyone. She even befriended the Pinoys. However as the weeks and months went by she started to understand why no local could last long in the job. Her surbodinates were constantly being given preferential treatment by her manager. For example, she would let them have their preferred off and leave dates first. Her surbodinates were given more weekend offs than she did. When she requested for leave giving over 3 months heads up, her manager basically made it near impossible for her to do so, citing reasons that she was holding a supervisory role. Being new, M always gave in. But the more she bent over the more they took advantage.

Her workload gradually began to increase and being a generally 'soft' person her surbodinates and manager seized the opportunity. Despite the difficulties, M perservered. She had numerous service ballots(complimentary letters) and guests often praised her in their Tripadvisor reviews. Once she was nominated for an award which had a ceremony for her to attend. Her manager did not inform her of this and put her on afternoon shift whilst allowing 2 of her surbodinates to attend even though they had not been nominated. It was only several days after when her senior management congratulated her that she discovered she had won the award. Even when she questioned her manager about this, the manager simply shrugged it off claiming that she was not aware.

But the straw that broke the camel's back was when she discovered how underpaid she was. Being close with the Pinoys, her subordinates shared their salary figures with her during rheir many conversations. All 3 of them mentioned the exact same numbers of $2500. At first she thought they were bluffing, until one fine pay day when one of her pinoy colleagues asked her to help withdraw some cash during work hours as she was on break using their atm card did she discovered the heart wrenching truth. It was indeed the said amount. She felt that for a supervisor to be paid $800 less than her surbodinates was inconceivable. She has since left the job for a better offer.

M has granted me permission to submit her story as long as I do not name and shame her former employers.

As mentioned, her account struck several chords with me as I had my own share of encounters working with Pinoys. A few years ago, I was in a small sales and marketing firm. I had been building a good relationship with a client for 6 long and frustrating months and it had finally come to fruition. A convention in Jakarta was the location where they would be signing our package for a hefty sum of $43,000. 2 weeks before the trip I was due for reservist. Whilst away, I received no updates from my company on my impending trip and to my utter dismay when I came back, my FT manager told me that my Pinoy senior was taking over my account and will do the closing as well as getting all the commission. I was so furious I ended up quitting my job that day itself.(Yes it wasn't the smartest move either) However, in my career thus far I have made several observations about Pinoys. They maybe nice and sweet to you but the truth is they are without a doubt two faced.

While we Singaporeans are generally concerned about each other's rice bowls, Pinoys are relentless back stabbers and pure suck ups. Even when confronted they would pretend that nothing happened and still smile at you. Perhaps to them it is a dog eat dog world, or maybe their culture is a case of 'survival of the fittest'. Trust me on this one, the next time if you are a minority in a Pinoy filled department or company, watch as how they will intimidate you by staying with their own cliques and speaking Tagalog. Even better, give them any form of authority and watch them maximise it to the fullest. While I don't like stereotyping others, I have come to the conclusion that Pinoys in general share the same traits.

If having a hard time at work isn't enough, try the local schools. Yes you read it right, local schools. A former colleague of mine had picked his 8 year old up from school. On the way home he shared with my friend about a little argument he had with his Pinoy classmate. The boy said and I quote 'You better behave yourself. One day Filipinos are going to take over your country.' Aghast, my friend took this matter up to the principal. How can an 8 year old boy say such a thing? The Pinoy boy was summoned to the office with his parents the next day. With my friend present, he confessed that his mum and dad had always told him that.
According to my friend, the Pinoy boy's parents just kept looking on the floor feeling embarassed.

At this rate, I'm honestly not sure how long can this level of Pinoy tolerance be kept under wraps.
Do share with me your thoughts.

-FL-
TRS Contributor

hate to say this but for survival, we should introduce primary school sinkies to uncle hitler.

Other races working in a chinese company suffer the same problem. they were ethnically cleansed. So now, maybe the chines will know what it feels like for minorities in singapore.

da dick

Other races working in a chinese company suffer the same problem. they were ethnically cleansed. So now, maybe the chines will know what it feels like for minorities in singapore.

dun blame me hor. i not pappy dog like most of the older gen, or most of my familee. nobody has ever given me a job just because my skin, n i've never worked for a family member(mostly because i noe they more cheapskate than mcdonald''s). in fact as soon as an employer know i'm singapore and have a half-decent education, (most of the time)their face turn black and asked really fucked up questions like "why should i hire you over that cute china meimei?" .or even lagi best straight away say "sinkies of your edu level ask for too much money, and cannot work one" before i even ask what is the salary, then they kick out. it's like interview just for wayang!

Glaringly

All 3 of them mentioned the exact same numbers of $2500.

$2,500 ? Doesn't that ring a bell.

Someone is on the take back to give them PR status. The employer or the manager in cohort ?

Should inform MOM.

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP ALL THAT

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

anyway why are u daft and stupid sinkies attacking pinoys?u should be praising and admiring pinoys for their behaviour,they put their own kind and species before others,which is more than i can ask from daft and stupid sinkies.pinoys cant help for being who they are,sure they may be inferior and low iq,but when it comes to priorities,they have their head stuck in the right place(which is not in their ass like many sinkies).....

If you are unfortunate to be under the authority of a filipino it would be an issue. Remember the abuse cases at an old folks home:confused: The 2 care givers involved were filipinos.

I've heard complaints from people who were patients at TTS about the attitude of the filipino nurses.

Have even heard complaint from people who have had filipino maids. Many of them now prefer non-filipino maids e.g. Indonesian, Sri Lankan,,,,,

I have travelled in this region including the Philippines & have a poor opinion of that country. It is really a screwed up & dangerous place. The fact that we are letting in so many of them is very dangerous because we will end up with the same problems.

GoldenPeriod

Why does the government insist on letting in masses of Pinoys? This is very strange. Let in a bunch of Japanese, at least we can understand. But Pinoys?

If they were really capable, their country would not be such a shithole.

This policy of importing third worlders is the work of the criminally insane.

blindswordsman

If this article is true, and it is up to pappies to get to the bottom of it, then all sinkies must not vote pappies back to power in GE2016. Since pappies are incapable of protecting this country against the pinoys, sinkies' future is at risk.

blindswordsman

If you are unfortunate to be under the authority of a filipino it would be an issue. Remember the abuse cases at an old folks home:confused: The 2 care givers involved were filipinos.

I've heard complaints from people who were patients at TTS about the attitude of the filipino nurses.

Have even heard complaint from people who have had filipino maids. Many of them now prefer non-filipino maids e.g. Indonesian, Sri Lankan,,,,,

I have travelled in this region including the Philippines & have a poor opinion of that country. It is really a screwed up & dangerous place. The fact that we are letting in so many of them is very dangerous because we will end up with the same problems.

Pappies seem to love pinoys more than the foreign workers from other countries. Vote to remove pappies from power in GE 2016 and situation may improve.

blindswordsman

Pinoys go home lah and enjoy their pinoy pride.

blindswordsman

im not worried about failipinos taking over any country,failipinos are a parasite species....any country they take over will simply fall apart like failipines because without a healthy host,cockroaches cannot survive.

After Marcos had screwed the pinoys for decades, the pinoys are still suffering to this day from his screwing. Now the same pinoys are eyeing to take over SG? What kind of hallucination is this?

blindswordsman

$2,500 ? Doesn't that ring a bell.

Someone is on the take back to give them PR status. The employer or the manager in cohort ?

Should inform MOM.

MOM is often caught napping. How could a supervisor be paid less than her subordinates? The HR Head is shit. Seriously, is this article true as it involves a 4-star hotel?